Q & M Dental Group Logo

Q & M Dental Group

Having problems with Q & M Dental Group?

Q & M Dental Group Customer Service Contacts

The Chadwick, 81 Science Park Drive № 02-04 Singapore
Singapore - 118257

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Q & M Dental Group Customer Service. Initial Q & M Dental Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Q & M Dental Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Q & M Dental Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Q & M Dental Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 23, 2020

Q & M Dental Group — Post RCT

I have started my RCT on 28/6/20 at Woodlands Q and M branch and finished everything including crowning on...

Q & M Dental GroupDental overcharge of 2 molar tooth removal (total bill $1114.80)

I am extracted 2 of my molar tooth and the dental clinic has overcharged me with total bill $1114.80.

First, when I asked the dentist how much is the cost of the removal of my molar teeth, dr sathy tries not to tell me the full amount but only telling me it could deduct using my medisave. After my emphasis to know the price, then he told me after that.

In the end, I am being charged for s1114.80 for complicated surgery of both removals of my molar tooth that finished within an hour.

RESOLVED

• Q & M Dental Group's response · Oct 25, 2020

Hi guan meng teh,

Thank you for your feedback.
      Please allow us to express our sincere apologies for your unhappy experience at our clinic. Please write to us at [email protected] with the details of the incident, your full name and ID number, we will commence investigation and strive to improve our service in future.

Thank you.

Sep 18, 2018

Q & M Dental Group — Professionalism and bad customer service

Went for annual dental check up washing and polishing at Q and M dental clinoc in Punggol. It was the worst...

Q & M Dental Surgery (Boon Lay MRT) — overcharged extraction service

I went to this Q&M Dental Surgery at 17/7 to check on my tooth as I'm having severe pain. I though it would...

Q&M Dental Clinic — Worst dental service I had

This is the worst dental service I had and I will never go back to this Q&M dental clinic anymore (I went to...

Q&M Dental Clinic — Fees overcharged

I had visited an overseas dentist a couple of months ago and was told I have a couple of small decays. I...

Q & M Dental Group — Utterly bad customer service

I am deeply appalled and shocked at the bad customer service I was given at the Q&M clinic at Bukit...