Days Inn — service
My mother and I have been displace. My mother call a day before asking if they allow service dog and the lady whom my mother talk too said yes. My mother explain he is a mixture of pit . Was told no problem.
The day of 14th went to make sure. Was told yes by the very rude tall gentleman but after seeing his card no my mother and I he wasnt a service dog due to saying Emotional Service. End up paying more at another n was told he is a service animal.
I not sure bout my mom will never use the motel again during hard times or not. Make sure neither people I know do. Oh and I work retail.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - Cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization