Days Innservice

T Sep 09, 2018

Rude night shift reception. I went to recover my daughter's belongings left in from room previous night. My daughter had called in the afternoon and was told to come by and pick up the belongings as they had them there ready to be picked which were a pair of shoes and makeup bag. After providing a copy of reciept of hotel stay, the girl at the desk refused to look at receipt saying I could of got the receipt from anywhere and refused to look information in the computer or on the reciept. I called the days inn customer care service line to ask for help from a nice gentleman named brandon in the matter and was told me to present the name of the individual who booked room, which I did. Then the night shift person at the desk changed her story and said she now didn't have it.. Even though she had said in beginning she did. She became aggressive when we told her she wasn't be very helpful and wouldn't stay at her desk and talk with us and do her job. At one point she mockingly said "oh i'm not doing my job, really"and started to walk from behind the desk as if she was going to get physically aggressive with me and my young daughter. Ive never in my life encountered anyone who supposed to be in customer service talk to me in this manner. I left with no resolution to the matter and quite shaken. She seemed to be upset that I called the customer care line. I don't think she should be taking care of customers at all as she clearly is not courtesy or profession and reflects a hateful contempt towards customers. I probably should of called the police as I feel I should have been able to get my daughters belongings back.
This happened at the days inn at 1780 aeroplaza dr colorado springs, colorado on 9/9/2018 at around 8pm. My name is theresa saenz [protected].