David's BridalOrdered wrong dresses

I was recently married on November 14, 2009 and I purchased my wedding dress as well as all my bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and flower girl dress from David's Bridal in Hialeah, FL. Although my wedding dress arrived in time and the alterations were perfect the staff at the Hialeah store messed up my bridesmaids dresses order. They gave all the bridesmaids the same dress as the maid of honor when I had ordered the maid of honor dress and the bridesmaids dresses on separate days to avoid confusion. To make matters worse the manager at that store was super rude to me when I called to complain and she blamed it on the bridesmaids saying they changed the dress order which they did not. She told me an outright lie to my face. When my mother arrived at the store to pick up her dress the employees were talking badly about me saying it was my fault the order was messed up.
To put it plainly, David's Bridal almost messed up my entire wedding day. They caused me mental anguish and suffering to the point that I was sick the week before my wedding because of this. The staff did not even offer free alterations for the trouble and my bridesmaids were scrambling at the last minute to get alterations. There is no excuse for this incompetence. The people at the Hialeah store can barely speak English and if they would pay attention to their work as much as they do to gossiping this would not have happened. That store is very unprofessional and both my wedding planner and I are going to spread the word. They should be ashamed of themselves. They are lucky I did not sue the store for everything they put me through. This is the worst experience I had in my wedding and I will NEVER reccomend this store to ANYONE.
PLEASE GET YOUR DRESSES ELSEWHERE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GOOGLE DAVID'S BRIDAL COMPLAINTS AND YOU WILL READ STORIES FROM COUNTLESS WOMEN ACROSS THE U.S. WHO HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCES WITH DAVID'S BRIDAL

• Mp
    MPADRON324 Mar 18, 2014

RESPONSE: THE ANAL RETENTIVE B**** IS YOUR MOTHER. Why the f*** don't you mind your business? Every comment of yours is a response to someone else's complaint about David's bridal. The $10 they pay you an hour surely isn't enough to be on here responding to everyone that has a complaint!

7th of Jan, 2010 by Anonymous
    -1 Votes You know, you had a choice to go there, and you also had a choice to take it further up the chain than you did.

Why didn't you simply ask for the customer service person and get some free s*** like most disgruntled brides do? And what on earth are you going to sue them for? You chose to have "mental anguish" because you're an anal retentive b****.

• Wo
    Wontshop there Apr 27, 2011

I just left David's Bridal shop in Eugene, OR. I will not go back or recommend anyone I know to shop there. My daughter and I visited during the week, there were not many people in the store so I could not understand why I could not get some help from a consultant. Nobody acknowledged that we were there, not even a greeting. There were some beautiful gowns there, but I refuse to purchase anything from rude people. Where was management?

Sincerely,
    Not buying there

Anonymous Jan 07, 2010

• Pu
    pugru2 Dec 18, 2009

While it does sound like a mess, I bet every store you google has the same complaints. Of course they don't speak English, you live in Miami, Duh!