Menu
DST Exports
reviews & complaints

DST Exports
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints
2 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DST Exports. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:38 am

DST Exports - Furniture-Royal Swing

I bought a swing through them in June 2021, I received the product with so much hassle w.r.t customs , I had to pay more on the customs than the price of the product. I was promised my destination home delivery, but they play game to get whole money when in transit. They are tied up with their shipping partner.

I got a broken item--The product with shipping , cost and customs costed me over $5000 , so much pain in the process, but the product came with missing nuts/bolts and broken and damaged. Its been over 6 months and I still didn't get the product replaced. I can provide all the pictures to whoever require for proof.

I would suggest to buy this product in US itself , with reliability and trust.

I don't recommend this manufacturer. I am not going to remove this review until my issue is resolved.

I can be contacted for proof and verification at 469-777-9758.

I expect the product replacement or refund of the money I put in. The product lying down in my home from past 6 months unable to assemble or use.

Desired outcome: Refund of the money or replacement of the product.

7:29 pm

DST Exports - Royal swing_Dallas , my replacement product and missing parts

Correcting typos——

Don't buy from them. They are not trust worth. Very cheap quality and poor workmanship. I ordered a Royal swing from them and I received a damaged product. It's broken with missing parts. It's been over a month and the product is lying in my living room Unassembled. I was promised that they would send the missing nuts and bolts and it's been over a month. I lost trust in them.. They play all the gimmicks for full payment at the time of delivery of the release document. Out of 2 lakh 15 thousands, I paid 2 lakes and said that I will pay rest 15000 after the product is released, but .their shipping counterpart and him play the game and make you pay in full and they don't respond after the full payment. I was promised to send the missing nuts and bolts the next week air shipment, nothing received yet. I was promised door delivery at the time of order, nothing is done. I ended up paying $1700 for shipment and delivery apartment from labor transport. They promised for sending replacement seating that came broken, but it's been a month, nothing is done. My 5000$ worth product lying on ground useless from past one month. Their product is only for decoration but not quality for daily usage.

I will only honor and respect and delete this review after I receive the product I am promised. I tried to attach photos but due to the size limit, I am unable to. Please call me at my number and I can provide the facts and proofs at 4697779758, if required. To Dallas, Texas.

I would not advise or suggest this manufacturer. I can only trust if they keep up the word.

Desired outcome: Send missing parts and replacement seating

M
5:53 am

DST Exports - worst company ever; wedding mandaps

Good day to you and thank you for reading .We are an event company based in Malaysia and been in this business for the past 10 years. We decided to cater our customers for their wedding with a good design of mandap from India . So we look through some websites and came across this company called D.S.T Exports based in Patiala India . The sample designs published in this web portal by D.S.T Exports claiming to be their handwork was astonishing . I decided to contact a person ( Mr.Jagjit) who's name and contact number stated in the website and made a deal with him .I stressed to Mr.Jagjit more on the quality(hand work) and design I expected in the deal which he promised and assured me of good quality by showing some of his samples in their website www.dstexports.com to get my confidence in his product .
The terms and conditions are that I have to make the full payment of USD7565 for the product inclusive of the shipment from India to Malaysia port prior receiving the items, which I did (bank transfer prove attached). Later after I received the product on my side I discovered all the items the welcome lady statue total of 8pcs (picture attached) purchased and the mandap set (picture attached) seem to be too roughly made and are in inferior handwork quality and many are out of shape. My customers(bride & groom) refused to except this product due to the inferior hand work and quality, hence it has cost me dearly and lost my business reputation .I have sent a complaint notice to High Commission Of India in based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and they promised to investigate in this matter . I advice customers/manufacturers those who intend to purchase products made of fibers with any company online to be wary of their quality especially the handwork which are very bad touch and misleading through their sample pictures in their website. Thank You
Company Name: D.S.T.EXPORTS
Proprietor : Mr. Jagjit Singh Deepak

E
8:13 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Address : 28th Floor, Menara 1, Mon't Kiara, No. 1 Jalan Mon't Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur Tel : (00-603) 6205 2350 / 2351/ 2352/ 2353/ 2354 Fax : (00-603) 6143 1185, 6143 1173 Admin. Wing : [email protected] Consular Wing : [email protected] Commerce Wing : [email protected] Info Wing ...

11:51 pm

DST Exports - Wedding decoration fibre pillars and arcs

The supplier DST Exports delivered products which are not as advertised in his website / Alibaba or other websites that his advertisment appeared in, the products were of poor quality, manufactured in a shoddy manner, diagram was not provided in order for us to assemble, painting work, and the designs/patterns on the fibre pillars are not symmetrical, the artwork is botchy,
the pillars do not have support framework to hold its own weight, the figurines on the pillars are very blur. Even though we went to
his factory he did not show the sample of the product when i gave him the printout of the advertisment, he mentioned that he will send me exactly that, but when it arrived in Malaysia, the design was totally different, I will not rest here, how can the internet allow such people or companies to advertise, or operate on the internet. Please look into this the internet is causing more fraud than anything else. Pls inform the appropriate authorities regarding this. We went all the way to India, Jagjit Singh spoke so well like a professional only now we have come to know that he is a fraud.

4 comments
R
Nov 20, 2018 1:58 am

August 25, 2015 Haverhill Farms paid in full for a Wedding Horse Costume.
We received a fake invoice and fake tracking ticket. They are a fraud and do not send you the product you have paid for.

Jul 07, 2012 1:30 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

U are wasting your time . Rather take your own steps to put this thief in his place .
The complaints board never do anything about it

Jul 07, 2012 1:10 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Send me your email address .
We need to sort this out .
I am from Canada
This person is an open thief .
Let's nail him together

Jul 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi .
I have complained to the complains commission already last year . If you read back u will find my comments .
I also went to India and met him . I spent so much of money on his rubbish items when they came to south Africa, it was really bad quality .
I have sent him many many mails but he is a thief .
The designs were wrong and very very badly mad .
We cannot transport the items, they just crumble .
There has to be a way to get this guy .
Yo see, I tried to tell alibaba, but they are carry on allowing him and all we do is work hard and make this man rich

A
11:24 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

last year i was looking for indian furniture for a asian wedding company. i came across dst exports who promised me the world and swore there craftsmanship and service was above all the best. i placed a order in th region of $25000 and sent the money as promised. 6months later the goods arrived where as it was ment to be 30 days. the furniture did not look...

DST Exports contacts