Having problems with DST Exports?

DST Exports Customer Service Contacts

+91 175 232 2868 (Corporate Office)
+91 769 652 2022 (WhatsApp)
212 Ragho Majra Near New Sabzi Mandi
Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DST Exports Customer Service. Initial DST Exports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DST Exports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DST Exports. Discuss the issues you have had with DST Exports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DST Exportsworst company ever; wedding mandaps

Good day to you and thank you for reading .We are an event company based in Malaysia and been in this business for the past 10 years. We decided to cater our customers for their wedding with a good design of mandap from India . So we look through some websites and came across this company called D.S.T Exports based in Patiala India . The sample designs published in this web portal by D.S.T Exports claiming to be their handwork was astonishing . I decided to contact a person ( Mr.Jagjit) who's name and contact number stated in the website and made a deal with him .I stressed to Mr.Jagjit more on the quality(hand work) and design I expected in the deal which he promised and assured me of good quality by showing some of his samples in their website www.dstexports.com to get my confidence in his product .
The terms and conditions are that I have to make the full payment of USD7565 for the product inclusive of the shipment from India to Malaysia port prior receiving the items, which I did (bank transfer prove attached). Later after I received the product on my side I discovered all the items the welcome lady statue total of 8pcs (picture attached) purchased and the mandap set (picture attached) seem to be too roughly made and are in inferior handwork quality and many are out of shape. My customers(bride & groom) refused to except this product due to the inferior hand work and quality, hence it has cost me dearly and lost my business reputation .I have sent a complaint notice to High Commission Of India in based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and they promised to investigate in this matter . I advice customers/manufacturers those who intend to purchase products made of fibers with any company online to be wary of their quality especially the handwork which are very bad touch and misleading through their sample pictures in their website. Thank You
Company Name: D.S.T.EXPORTS

Raghomajra, Patiala 147001
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax:+[protected]
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@yahoo.com

Sub: Inferior handwork of 8 pcs welcome lady statue.
    Dear Sir,

We would like to bring to your notice that we have received a complaint from ************,
    Malaysia on the above mentioned subject.

We have been informed by Mr. ******** of ******** that they had placed an order of 8
    units welcome lady statue, 1 unit of Mandap, Backdrop 1 pc and welcome gates 2 units at total cost
    of USD 7565/- inclusive shipment charges from India to Malaysia. The importer has discovered that the
    handworks are in poor finishing. We are enclosing herewith 6 images of inferior handworks finishing
    for your perusal.

Due to inferior quality, M/s ************* had problem with their customer who had refused
    to accept all the items. Mr. *********** is asking for explanation on the poor handwork and full
    compensation inclusive shipment. The complainant has also mentioned that you are not answering their
    call, neither replying to their email to settle the issue.

The High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur would request you to send your feedback and
    comment to the undersigned regarding the above mentioned matter and settle the issue amicably
    at your earliest possible.

Yours sincerely,

(Vinesh Kalra)
    Second Secretary (Commerce)
    Tel: +603 [protected], Fax: +603 [protected]
    Email: [protected]@indianhighcommission.com.my

DST Exports, Patiala, Punjab, IndiaWedding decoration fibre pillars and arcs

The supplier DST Exports delivered products which are not as advertised in his website / Alibaba or other websites that his advertisment appeared in, the products were of poor quality, manufactured in a shoddy manner, diagram was not provided in order for us to assemble, painting work, and the designs/patterns on the fibre pillars are not symmetrical, the artwork is botchy,
      the pillars do not have support framework to hold its own weight, the figurines on the pillars are very blur. Even though we went to
      his factory he did not show the sample of the product when i gave him the printout of the advertisment, he mentioned that he will send me exactly that, but when it arrived in Malaysia, the design was totally different, I will not rest here, how can the internet allow such people or companies to advertise, or operate on the internet. Please look into this the internet is causing more fraud than anything else. Pls inform the appropriate authorities regarding this. We went all the way to India, Jagjit Singh spoke so well like a professional only now we have come to know that he is a fraud.

• Re
          Reviewer40454 Nov 20, 2018

August 25, 2015 Haverhill Farms paid in full for a Wedding Horse Costume.
          We received a fake invoice and fake tracking ticket. They are a fraud and do not send you the product you have paid for.

DST exports Jul 07, 2012

U are wasting your time . Rather take your own steps to put this thief in his place .
          The complaints board never do anything about it

DST exports Jul 07, 2012

Send me your email address .
          We need to sort this out .
          I am from Canada
          This person is an open thief .
          Let's nail him together

Hi .
          I have complained to the complains commission already last year . If you read back u will find my comments .
          I also went to India and met him . I spent so much of money on his rubbish items when they came to south Africa, it was really bad quality .
          I have sent him many many mails but he is a thief .
          The designs were wrong and very very badly mad .
          We cannot transport the items, they just crumble .
          There has to be a way to get this guy .
          Yo see, I tried to tell alibaba, but they are carry on allowing him and all we do is work hard and make this man rich

DST Exports — false advertising bad service

last year i was looking for indian furniture for a asian wedding company. i came across dst exports who...