Dairy Queenthreats from employee and use of cell phone at work

C

At about 7:40 PM 6/19/2017. I went to dairy queen with my cousin to get ice cream through the drive through we were laughing and I was pointing out some of the employees I know, I get my ice cream and I left. at 7:47 PM I've received a text on Facebook messenger from Courtney Rex an employee who served me in the drive through. the text states "Okay listen here. Quit starting [censor] with me at my job. Keep laughing and staring all you want, you know i'm better cause I won over Jacob (her boyfriend who is also an employee at Dairy Queen) not you and your pathetic lies" I responded to her explaining that I was not staring at her I was looking for some of the employees I know and that I was not interested in her boyfriend. I'd like for her to be fired, according to some of my friends she has done this in the past with them before. Because of this threat it makes me not want to go to this establishment anymore and I am a loyal customer i've been going to this establishment about once or twice a week treating the employees with respect and even joking around with some of them.

threats from employee and use of cell phone at work