Dairy Queenpoor service

Several times in the past year, ive had horrible encounters with this specific area. Nothing but a bunch of young kids running this place, they have no order, no respect and bad hygiene. Not once have they gotten my order right, it takes about 30 min to recieve just a simple meal and the food is disgusting. What do we have to do to get some fast enjoyable food around here. What a shame.

• Lo
    Loute Aug 03, 2016

August 2, 2016 at 8;30 PM in Childress, Texas. Stood in line for over 5 minutes and never acknowledged. Only about 6 people inside. Servers had attitudes and never even looked at us at counter. Left without a dinner purchase. Will never stop there again!

• Me
    melsue41 Mar 23, 2016

DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant 1411 W Kearney St Springfield, MO [protected]
    Placed my order for the triple chocolate brownie and two small blizzards. Waited in the drive thru for 40 minutes behind 4 other cars, just to be told that they were out of brownies. Why did they just not tell me that they were out when I ordered so I could have placed a different order. I was so mad that I left without any of my order. This isn't the first time I have encountered this at this location.

• Pa
    paul1288 Mar 18, 2016

You offered a free small vanilla ice cream cone to customers on March 15th. When I went to get my cone, they wanted to charge me 99 cents. Since when did free mean 99 cents?

• Co
    coldhardtruth Aug 09, 2012

Right on!

• Mo
    modernsunshine Jul 07, 2012

OH PLEASE.

• Gravitytheseducer May 03, 2012

I find this hard to believe but the poor girl makes min wage go easy on her lol

• Le
    Leslie04 Apr 26, 2012

First it's Dairy Queen, not Diary Queen. I'm sure that individual was kidding.

jamienl Nov 19, 2011

Diary queen, Avalon Mall St. John's Newfoundland has the worst customer services around. I ordered a lemonade, I noticed that there was Oreo bits in it, so I brought it back and advised the clerk of the situation. She looked at me and said it's only a little bit of Oreo in it it aint going to hurt it. If I wanted Oreo in my lemonade I would of asked. She refused to make another, got all nasty and finally made it slamming it on the counter. Diary Queen I'm done being your customer, your employees suck.

jamie.nl May 28, 2011

Diary queen, Avalon Mall St. John's Newfoundland has the worst customer services around.  I ordered a lemonade, I noticed that there was Oreo bits in it, so I brought it back and advised the clerk of the situation.  She looked at me and said it's only a little bit of Oreo in it it aint going to hurt it.  If I wanted Oreo in my lemonade I would of asked.   She refused to make another, got all nasty and finally made it slamming it on the counter.  Diary Queen I'm done being your customer, your employees suck.

• Je
    jerry guinn Apr 23, 2011

last night we ordered 2 vanilla milk shakes. many people {all mexicans} came in and were served before us. my husband asked 3 times where our shakes were & was told they were coming. when he went to complain again he saw them setting on the counter. we feel we were discriminated against. we are not travelers we live here and frequent this dq but will probably not go there again

• Co
    college mom Aug 24, 2010

I must agree. Service has gotten very poor at Dairy Queen. Saturday August 21, 2010 we ordered two ice creams cones and two sundaes. One sundae was delivered immediately and we had to wait for the other sundae and ice cream for 15 minutes. There were only four blizzard orders ahead of us. Then when they gave us our order the guy behind the counter gave us an extra sundae since he had given us one earlier, then took it away and licked the ice cream off the sundae in front of us. Due to the fact there are limited places to eat in town, I returned on August 24, 2010. I ordered the daily special and my daughter ordered a double cheeseburger. My turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomato sat under the heater for 15 minutes when they realized that they did not have enough hamburger patties for my daughters double cheese burger. At this point in time, an off-duty employee comes in and orders a double cheeseburger. The manager told him with me standing there that they were out of regular patties that were ready and in order to get his food to him in a timely manner, would they mind if she substituted the bigger patties for the same price on his order. Needless to say, he even received his food prior to us. I wanted our money back - but was in too big of a a hurry. I did complain and was sick from food all night. Not going back.

• Re
    retired farmer Nov 07, 2009

On Saturday the seventh of November 2009, I and my family ordered food at this Dairy Queen at 1206pm we waited for forty one minutes only to be brought food for inshop eating which we had told them it was for carryout, when we arrived home which is approximately five minutes away, we found that the gravy containers didn't have a lids on either order of chicken strips.The gravy had spilled all over the french fries and the Texas toast runining them and they had to be fed to the dogs. The place is such a mess, the management made no effort to speed up the order, he was just taking new orders and there was only three service personnel working. I think Dairy Queen should investigate this store, I will never go back there again, I will go elsewhere to buy my food.