CVS Pharmacylong wait to drop off rx

I have gone here twice to drop off my sister's prescriptions. I waited over 25 minutes behind one customer and then the clerk took a phone customer before she took me. They need to have 2 people at all times just to drop off a RX. What is wrong with this
management who doesn't hire enough staff????
I would never use this pharmacy for myself and they need to have a competiter closer.

• Te
    tensegrity May 21, 2011

Short answer yes. Corporate tell how many every store how many hours is budgeted per week and the pharmacy has to oblige by it. If you go over budget, or people need to stay overtime to help customers, the pharmacy manager gets chewed out. The situation gets worst every year. Employees workloads are increased while hours are slashed.
    In 2010, the outgoing CVS CEO received $120+ million in compensation, but everyone else didn't get a raise or more hours. =)

Please be nice to employees, it's usually not our fault. We're stressed. We feel like we're always playing catchup.We work for 4+ hours straight until our lunch and 'work off the clock' to finish all the tasks that needs to be done. Even though we can get 15 mins breaks as required by law, we usually skip this because we'll just get further behind. In this economy, it's hard for people to find better work and corporate uses this very well. If you decide to make a complaint about wait times, do NOT mention any store or any names, only a region or county; otherwise, the employees might be written up.