CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — prescription shortage
Picked up medication at drive up received only a 14 day supply insurance was billed for 90 day supply. Now I'm out of meds and store in Borger TX refuses to refill. Said they have video of me picking up meds. I didn't deny picking up meds just that it was only 14 days when it was supposed to be 90 day supply. Don't believe that camera is x-ray vision showing 90 pills.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly