CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacist conduct
On Friday April 12, 2019 I contacted CVS Pharmacey customer service to report a complaint regarding the unproffesional conduct of the Pharmacist on duty at 9:44am at your store located on 1471 W Covell Blvd Davis, CA 95616. I explained to the customer service representative that I had witnessed the Pharmacist discipline an employee in front of customers and other employees. I explained the behavior of the pharmacist in detail and requested a call back from the District Manager. The customer service represenative stated the DM would call me back within 24 to 48 hours. Today it has been well over the 48 hours and I called back to follow up only to be told the DM would follow up on working days. But CVS as well as the corporate office are open 7 days a week and in most cases 24 hours per day. This does not make any sense.
By way of this email I am requesting a return call to me immediatly. It is alarming of the lack of urgencey around a code of conduct issue. I would love to speak with the CEO or board of directors regarding customer service follow up. I will do that as soon as the issue with the code of conduct is properly addressed.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly