CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacist conduct

United States Review updated:

On Friday April 12, 2019 I contacted CVS Pharmacey customer service to report a complaint regarding the unproffesional conduct of the Pharmacist on duty at 9:44am at your store located on 1471 W Covell Blvd Davis, CA 95616. I explained to the customer service representative that I had witnessed the Pharmacist discipline an employee in front of customers and other employees. I explained the behavior of the pharmacist in detail and requested a call back from the District Manager. The customer service represenative stated the DM would call me back within 24 to 48 hours. Today it has been well over the 48 hours and I called back to follow up only to be told the DM would follow up on working days. But CVS as well as the corporate office are open 7 days a week and in most cases 24 hours per day. This does not make any sense.

By way of this email I am requesting a return call to me immediatly. It is alarming of the lack of urgencey around a code of conduct issue. I would love to speak with the CEO or board of directors regarding customer service follow up. I will do that as soon as the issue with the code of conduct is properly addressed.

Ch
Apr 15, 2019

Comments

• Th
      15th of Apr, 2019

So DMs don’t get time off. You know, people who work in public places don’t actually live there. Get over it.

• Su
      15th of Apr, 2019

So you were disciplined in front of customers by the pharmacist. Do your job right and it won’t happen again.

• Um
      19th of Apr, 2019

@SubSquirrel No, the op wasn't disciplined in front of anyone. The op was a customer who witnessed the pharmacist telling off another employee. Not everyone can be great and perfect at their job all the time but no one should be chastised in front of anyone. It's degrading and dehumanizing not to mention harassing (which is punishable now) and just plain unprofessional.

Tactless, childish, cruel, shi77y...

• Su
      19th of Apr, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Ahm I read it quickly and am not sure what she witnessed. Sometimes here people will make up stories about bosses they don’t like.