CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — coupons
Each week you send an electronic coupon. This week it was for 40% off a healthcare product. I was told I could not use it to purchase an acne cream as that was not considered a healthcare product. Except for the exceptions listed on the coupon, how would one know what qualifies as a "healthcare product"? I think you owe it to your customers to be more explicit about what qualifies for discounts.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly