CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — shortages of controlled substances
Feb 23 2019 and June 25. 2019. Prescription for name brand Klonipin. Both dates we were shorted exactly 29 pills of a 90 fill. Every month other than these 2, the bottles are initialed where the count is circled. These 2 months the quantity was incorrectly circled. I have a case # [protected] and have followed up 2times. Promises of this issue being escalated to a district manager have left me without a phone call to discuss. Law enforcement has been notified, DEA has been notified as well as a complaint filed with the Texas Pharmacy Board. This is completely unacceptable!!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly