CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
turned in my prescription on 7-6-2018, to be filled on 7-11-18. i was called and told they were out of my medication and it would be in later today. i called back at 3:00 and was told very rudely that they were out all had been sold, they couldn't order because the pharmacy manager was off until friday, and that it would be the following tuesday before my medication would be there. i tried to ask questions about what i could do, as this is a medication that causes withdrawals if not maintained. i was told nothing other then calling my dr, and was treated with extream rudeness!!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy