CVSemployee sexual harassment

A

An employee named Carlos at the 82nd Street & 1st Ave CVS in Manhattan was trying to help me find something in the store. When he couldn't find it, I walked away from him to ask someone else and then when I walked by Carlos again he said "thanks for the walk, I really liked it," and looked directly at my leggings, suggesting he was staring at my butt as I walked. I reported it to the manager, who seemed embarrassed by this. This is sexual harassment and it was disgusting. It made me feel victimized and unsafe at my local CVS. I would hope that CVS has a zero tolerance policy on sexual harassment & takes care of this immediately. I want someone to follow up with me via email at [protected]@gmail.com.