The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CVS — double/duplicate charge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
CVS seems to give me problems all the time. I have experienced unpoliteness, rudeness and bad customer service on several occasions at the CVS located in Waukegan, IL. They have very unprofessional employees with little knowledge. They charged me twice last week. I called their manager Ed and explained to him. He refused to give me refund back and denying double charge on my card. According to the manager, it was voided on his side. My card shows 2 duplicate charges at the same time. I was told that one charge has been voided due to the cashiers mistake but it still went through. The store manager, Ed has no time to talk to me or look into this matter and said he's too busy. He advised me to file a complaint to contact my card. The process will take forever to resolve and I have to put all this effort to get my refund back because the cashier made a mistake. This is ridiculous. I am just going to stop shoppoing at CVS. I will eventually get my money back after all the paper work and compaint. It's time consuming for nothting.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly