CVSdouble/duplicate charge

K

CVS seems to give me problems all the time. I have experienced unpoliteness, rudeness and bad customer service on several occasions at the CVS located in Waukegan, IL. They have very unprofessional employees with little knowledge. They charged me twice last week. I called their manager Ed and explained to him. He refused to give me refund back and denying double charge on my card. According to the manager, it was voided on his side. My card shows 2 duplicate charges at the same time. I was told that one charge has been voided due to the cashiers mistake but it still went through. The store manager, Ed has no time to talk to me or look into this matter and said he's too busy. He advised me to file a complaint to contact my card. The process will take forever to resolve and I have to put all this effort to get my refund back because the cashier made a mistake. This is ridiculous. I am just going to stop shoppoing at CVS. I will eventually get my money back after all the paper work and compaint. It's time consuming for nothting.

• Ts
    tsite25 Jul 31, 2009

Hello,

I am a shift supervisor for CVS and even though I do not work for the store this happened at I do apologize. Many times this does happen and it can take up to 5 days for it to be posted back to your account. All store are required to keep the merchant copies. I would suggest double checking your card statement to see if it has posted. If not, there are several things to do. I will start with the most important, contact your cc company and tell them it is a double charge and one was suppose to be credited back to your account, they will send this to CVS and the Manager will have no choice but to find all of the papers. Also did you happen to sign the refund receipt? Next I would advise to to go tot CVS.COM and use the contact us section and send in a complaint. This will be sent directly to the District Manager (store managers boss) and he will have to look into it. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me by email at [protected]@AOL.COM and I will be happy to help you.