Credit One Bank — I made an express payment on october 16 and was told funds wouldn't be available until the following monday, oct. 23.
I am outraged. CreditOne Bank does not stand by its policy. I made an express payment for 439.95 (9.95 express payment fee) on October 16, 2017. I checked my account and saw that it had not posted. I checked by bank account and saw it had cleared. I called CreditOne Bank and we spoke with my bank on a three way call. The bank manager told the representative that it had posted/cleared. The representative who was offshore stated that the manager did not provide enough information. This is unreal! I will never do business with CreditOne Bank ever! I encourage all to stay away from this bank. They are worse than Wells Fargo.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases 
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment 
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states
- Credit One Bank - avis car rental