Credit One Bankcard being declined and me still getting billed over a $100.

I have been a member with Credit One Bank since 2009. I have this card to help build my credit back up. This year I have had 2 incidents of being charged when my card has been declined. First time at a Carl's JR using an ATM machine, I was declined, I looked online after I got home and it said pending actions $100.00. When I never got the money. Just yesterday I tried using my Credit Card to get some gas at a Chevron, it also declined me. I look online this morning and once again it says pending charges of $126.00 when my card was declined and I never got any gas from there. This CREDIT CARD is bad!!!