Credit Card / HDFC Bankno response by customer service!

R

I am using HDFC Bank Credit card which was got blocked by them due to non-payment last month.This happened as i was out of substation more job relocation to other state now i paid all chagers by cash & asked their customer services to please re-activate this card for which they were directing me from 1 nbr (022-[protected]) to 2nd nbr (022-[protected]) on one in their company know exact rule to get card activate after 04 days Mr Sachin who told me that he is senior office said this will not get activated.I got e mail from their employee on 11th aug that this wiil be activated within 07 days whom i had replied same day but no response received yet.

Are they auth to close contract between Customer & bank without intimating to customer more why they are not reverting to customer query on time?

Avise smb~!

Regards,
Rishi kant.

• Ra
    Ranjan Kumar Samal Jun 08, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Plz note we have received a phone call from your bank my credit card no.[protected] have misused through Ms. Pooja Gulati w/f Mr. Vinkesh Gulati Mobile no.[protected] & [protected]. I have call to Mr. Vinkesh Gulati. Mr. Gulati told me He need an email from your bank side for payment for which he assured.
    Kindly send an email to Mr. Vinkesh Gulati [email protected] & cc to [email protected] then they will pay the amount.
    Awaiting for your prompt reply.
    Regards-Ranjan Kumar Samal

• Ra
    Ranjan Kumar Samal Jun 07, 2012

Dear Sir/Mam,
    This is to inform you that my Credit Card no.[protected] has been misused by some one on dtd 25.03.2012 for the amount of Rs.22500.00. I have already lodged a compliant on same day & done all formalities in written . After 03 months passed the concern is still pending and could have not been solved. I have been unnecessary involved in and asked to paid unused amount Rs. 22500.00. Please advise and co-operate how it can be resolved. Please send details about the person whom done this transaction on my card at my e-mail id [email protected] Awaiting for your prompt reply.
    Regards- Ranjan Kumar Samal

• Ve
    Venkatesh Sulocahna Nov 19, 2011

please activate my credit card

• De
    della winston Oct 15, 2009

Dear Sir/mam
    This regarding my credit card which i m using my all the payment are paid
    may i know the reason to put my name in civil. and withdrawl my name urgent from the civil because i am facing problem i am already Spoken to the customercare but they said we can't do any thing. ple revert urgent basis.
    my credit card no is [protected]
    in the name of Della Winton
    thanks
    Mrs Della Winston

• Vi
    Vivek Srivastava Nov 18, 2008

To, Date:18/11/2008
    Manager,
    HDFC Bank, Indore (M.P.)

Subject: Complaint regarding delay in activation of Salary Account # [protected].

Dear Sir,
    This is to inform you that I have opened a Salary Account in HDFC on 21/10/08 which had applied on 22/09/08. Even I got the welcome kit at the time of application for the account. The problem arises when I was unable to use my ATM Card as well as my cheque was not accepted by your system. Although my salary for the month of Oct.’08 got credited in the same account on 12/11/08, I am unable to withdraw the same since the account is not operational till date.

I am working with Asian Granito India Ltd. which is one of your corporate customers. But, not getting any satisfactory reply from your customer care department despite of my several visits personally & telephonically. Now, I am getting frustrated & want a solution at your earliest. Hence, request you to kindly intervene as I am still confident that IDBI is the right bank to deal with & the problem I am facing is generated only by human errors not by system.

Eagerly waiting for a positive reply.

Thanking you,

Vivek Srivastava
    Asian Tile
    Indore

• So
    Soumitra Bose Aug 25, 2008

Dear Madam / Sir,
    I would like to Thank HDFC for providing me excellent service & response when I was using your credit card.
    However I have since left India & presently working abroad & therefore do nor want to carry on using the credit card facility. I had in facr for that reason not applied for a renewal once my card had expired. But I understand from communication received from my residence in India, that a fresh credit card along with a VISA MINI card has been issued & forwarded to my residence in the month of April 2008.
    Further I also understand that a bill statement of Rs.1185.00 has also been sent thereafter. Since the cards are not applicable in my present country of stay, & I have not used the new issued credit cards,
    I request you to please closer the account & do not forward any bill to my residence.
    A line in confirmation to the cancellation will be appreciated. Thanking you once again for your superb service.
    Yours sincerely,
    Soumitra Bose

• Za
    zameer Apr 12, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I am sayed zameer i have a crad card Value Plus

that card is not activated pleas send me detal how i can make my card active my card no is [protected]
    and valid 06-06 from to 06/09

pleas send me datal as soon as

zameer

• Ta
    Tarkeshwar Mishra Jan 06, 2008

Sir,
    Through an agent I apllied for Credit Card in June'2004.
    He asked for payment of Rs. 950/= for that at that time.
    I was make a Payment by Cheque Of Rs. 950/= in the name Of HDFC Bank LTd. and subsequently the above cheque was cleared On 07-06-2004 from my Bank A/c.

The amount was cleared by HDFC Bank LTD. Branch - SaradBose Street, Kolkata

But till dateI I have not received any Credit card or not refund of my money.

My Bank A/c Details as Follows.
    Bank Name : Liluah Co-Operative Bank.
    Cheque No.: 486039
    Cleared On :07-06-2004
    Amt. : 950/=

Please do the needful, so can I get my money refund.

Thanks