Menu
B
Author of the complaint
8:44 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am an employee at store #46 in Macon, Georgia. I started off loving my job and would even go in on my off days to pick up shifts. I was usually scheduled 30 to 35 hours a week and had no issues or complaints. But over the past few weeks management is now threating our jobs and cutting our hours if we don't sale 40 alcoholic beverages a week each. This week I am now scheduled only two days because I cant force a customer to buy something. Most customers are already not to happy that we are even selling alcohol as we are known as a family establishment and more times then not I am met with negative comments about our new alcoholic additions. They fired a girl last week because she refused to take anymore tables as she had been scheduled to get off two hours prior and they said servers dont have scheduled times off. I could loose everything because of this I cant afford my rent off two days a week. Every night the server who has no sales in alcohol is required to do some form of punishment like deep cleaning the coolers or something more exstensive just to punish them.

More Cracker Barrel complaints & reviews

1 comments
D
May 09, 2022 9:44 pm

Brandon,

Seriously. Sounds like the manager fabricated this drink sales requirements for his own financial gain.

A drink sales quota shouldn’t jeopardize your employment.

There are laws to protect you from these extracurricular in house games from management.

If your manager or GM doesn’t address this issue, I’d ask to see a copy of your job description and escalate the problem to corporate.

Just know that your CB position will be in your rear view mirror one day and this is a learning lesson on this company and how it treats its employees.

If you don’t receive an explanation on the adult alcohol sales game, consult a labor attorney n a consultation basis.

And remember, not feeding into these GAMES shows you have integrity and accountability to be the STAR you deserve to be in the working world!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

319 complaints