The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cox Communications — fraudulent installation fee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I specifically told cox that I was doing the self install of wireless internet. The guy came out and brought all the stuff, and worked on wires, etc. , and plugged a few things in. I got a bill saying that he did the "installation" (By plugging the boxes into the wall!).
This would be like if a doctor did an unauthorized procedure, and then charged for it.
Cox customer service and email does not help.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate
- Cox Communications - above the law
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months