FILE A COMPLAINT

Courtyard by Marriottelephone charges... unethical behaviour...

E Jul 19, 2019

My family and I were staying at the Marriot on Presidential Blvd. in Philadelphia Pa. We were there for several months due to plumbing and restoration services at our home. Our insurance covered the stay but presented us with a nine hundred dollar phone bill. There were no out of state or even out of city phone calls that were made. We were never told that we would be charged for calls made in the same area code and even zip code. My son was the one using the phone and calling his friend's none of whom lived more than a mile away. We had already suffered a devastating loss and we actually chose the Marriot because it was close to our home. We simply did not have the money. I called the Marriot several times only to be told there was nothing they could do. We were in three rooms and all calls were made from my son's room. The charges were placed on my credit card. We stayed for about six weeks. It was November thru December. I asked for a refund of the charges that were placed on our card or a desirable resolution. My son has autism and if we had known we would have removed the phone. Please if there is anything you can do to help us.

Milton Ray and Elouise Ray