The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Courts.com.my — extended warranty fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am here to lodge a serious and frustrating complaint about courts singapore's so called extended warranty under its supashield.
3 and a half years ago I bought a sony 40inch bravia tv from courts. The sales person clearly being all caring and wanting me to extend my warranty and selling me the supsshield extended warranty package. After alot of persuasion I agreed. The seller did mention I will have 5 years of no worries with my tv. Accidental coverage is also included for that time. He made it sound like it is a good deal. So I accepted.
Recently after 3 and half years later while renovating house I accidentally cracked the tv screen. So I thought no worries called the extended warranty hotline and got confirmation that the person will call me back to make arrangements for coming to repair. But no calls till afternoon. When at last I called them, the extended warranty departnment responded that my extended warranty doesnt cover accidental coverage for 5 years only 3 years.
I was so angry, first of, no one bothered to call me back. There goes for courts caring for its customers. Secondly I was lied to and given a misguided warranty talk about how good the warranty is... When courts want to sell you somethin they will sweet talk you into giving your money. But when something happens to your courts product. What does courts do. Nothing. Not even replying to you. When asked what can I do, cos I just want to solve my current tv screen crack problem. Courts suggested that I buy a new tv from them.
To all those out there who is seeing this email. Please do not trust courts and its sellers who just want to sell you anything and refuse their aftersell service. Because for courts there is no aftersell service.
More Courts.com.my Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Mammoth - cheating
- Courts Mammoth - bad manners of the debt collector
- Courts Mammoth - bad customer service
- Courts Mammoth - full settlement of pending payment act no 816002931981
- Courts Mammoth - lousy services
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - received call from hq kl staff very rude
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - rude debt collector
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - Debts collector courts mammoth too much
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - complaint about your collector debt
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - yr collection service