Costco Wholesale Corporation / poor cashier service
i just left the costco whse in Holbrook, NY.
there was no one to pack my basket at the register and the cashier kept pushing all my purchases down the chute with no regard to my food or other items.
I asked him are you going to pack my wagon or just keep pushing the mdse down the chute until something is crushed or damaged.
I find more and more there is no one to pack the mdse into the carts at this store.
he told me has no packer and it is not his job, he was rude.
is this the new standard for costco with no packers and rude cashiers?
I had to pack the items into the wagon my self which i am not against and have done many times however today i was not in the mindframe to do it and cashier was nasty and refused.
Please let me know if this is the new standard at Costco as i have always been so pleased with your cashiers as they are always so pleasant.
The cashier was Matt M operator #19. MY receipt is from 3/14/19 - 11:29am
Updated by Anthony Catanese, Mar 14, 2019
nothing to update at this time
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart