Costco Opticalerika, at costco optical on priest and elliot in tempe, az not fit for customer service

J

Costco Store Manager & Costco Optical Location
1445 West Elliot Road
Tempe, AZ

On Sunday, 03/05/2017, on Priest and Elliot in Tempe, AZ at about 10:15 am MST, I asked Erika, at the Optical Counter, "where are the selection of Men's Designer prescription glasses frames"?
Erika immediately became defensive and very aggressive with me. Her face got red. She said that I was lucky there were 2 choices for men, and that she has worked at this store for 17 years, and that Costco Optical, "does not have any other styles or designer frames for men in another other Costco location, nor online."
Erika leaned very close, literally getting in my face (my wife standing beside me was shocked) and told me, "if I didn't like it, I could go elsewhere". It was amazing how nasty and rude and condescending Erika’s tone was when she spoke to us.
I told Erika, that I really needed the replacement. I then selected 1 of 3 Men's choices in stock.
Erika refused to ring up my order. She asked me 4 times, "why aren't you going somewhere else?" I asked her to proceed with check out, she repeated, "Why aren't you going somewhere else?"
By this time a line was forming, Erika rolled her eyes at my wife and I and wrote up the order, never speaking a single word, and thrusting the receipt at my wife. Erika, didn't even tell us how long the replacement would take.
So I drove to Costco Optical in Chandler, where they had at least 1 dozen different selections of men's designer prescription glasses frames.
Number 1, I would like a pro-rate refund of my remaining membership fee. I have been a loyal customer of Costco since 1993. I have purchased designer frames from this store for 15 years, and I have always had a good selection. I will not spend my money for membership in a store that does not serve my gender--I am a man, and I expect a selection of Men's items. Since Costco Optical cannot provide Men’s selection, I no longer wish to do business with this location.
I would like my order send to the Chandler, Costco Optical, since the personnel is incredibly nasty at the Tempe Location.
Secondly, I will never enter into a physical location where such a nasty human being works. I do not want to be treated with passive-aggressive snarky condescension when I ask a simple question when I am spending hundreds of dollars with your company.
Thirdly, Erika lied to me. She said "these 3 frames are the only men's frames Costco Optical sells, not online, not at another store, I've worked here 17 years, and I know". This is blatantly unprofessional. This is also an act of misrepresentation, as obviously other Costco Optical locations have many choices of designer frames for Men, because I went there today, and I saw the selection in Costco Chandler.
I conclude that your employee, Erika, at the Tempe Location on Priest and Elliot Rd has some issue with men. The way she spoke to me with such contempt and aggressiveness, and refusing me service is a matter I take very seriously.