Costcocustomer service/employees/costco, bunker hill houston tx

M

Customer Service and employees are rude and discriminate against minority groups. It is not the fist time I go to this specific location and I feel like Im treated as a criminal. The questions and the looks that they give us are uncomfortable. As a member I don't fell welcome at this branch. I understand that this store is an area with a high latino population, and/or may have had several theft incidents, but that doesn't mean that they have to generalise. I'm a really hardworking person that earns pretty descent money and have no need of doing any wrong. If Costco is so worried about people stealing from their stores, they should do a criminal background check on every member, for Costco's peace of mind, and the members too. I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on a company that doesn't appreciate their customers, no matter what ethnic background they come from, and or simply judge people by their looks. I've been to other locations in Houston and I have NEVER encounter this problem.

• Wine Is Good May 05, 2016

Think about it like this: watching for theft keeps the prices low. Thank them for saving you money. If you are not stealing you have nothing to worry about. I watch everybody in my store.

• Dr
    DRD007 Jun 18, 2016

Who ever made the above comment is indicative of the bad manners of Costco employees that should be dismissed for their arrogance towards customers. Costco employees act like we are lucky to shop there, Costco corporate better get a handle on this growing problem that's sending your customers to your competitors.

• Wine Is Good Jun 18, 2016

The only people this sends to competitors are the thieves. The only people offended by this are thieves. If you are doing nothing wrong you would not notice them watching you.