Coricraftscam

P Review updated:

My name is Garth Beulich and I ordered bar stools in November from your JHB Sandton branch, being told you had stock; I organized a truck to collect. The teller told me this was a glitch on your system. I got a call in December saying the bar stools have arrived, again I organized a truck to collect; the same glitch was not fixed. A gentleman by the name of Michael phoned me to tell me that the stools will be ready for collection today 15 February. I phoned him today to make sure the stock has arrived. Michael tells me today that I must wait till Next week Friday (End of February). that means that I have been waiting for 4 months for this order now. Why must I wait till the end of February? Will the stock come in February or will I get told AGAIN to wait another month? Please can get some knowledgeable feedback regarding my order.

• P
      Aug 20, 2018
    Coricraft Group - Refund
    Johannesburg

Good Day,
    I made a deposit into the "wrong" coricraft" account at ABSA on 24 Feb 2018.
    I have filled the necessary forms etc for this refund yet it seems Coricraft is dragging their feet to pay this back. This is in excess of R90 000. It is almost one month later and I have not yet been refunded. My account number is MN02763.

• 4
      Sep 02, 2018
    Coricraft - Poor quality 3seater leather couch
    Benoni
    South Africa

Saturday the 2nd of December I had to sent back the same 3 seater couch after the Boksburg branch promised me a brand new 3 seater couch.It is now 7 weaks after I ordered the 3 seater leather couch.The workmanship is poor and the leather is damaged and looks second hand.The quality is not what is promised by Coricraft.

• N
      Oct 07, 2019
    Coricraft Group - Side Board unit
    South Africa

I have been sending numerous e-mails with no response about the side board unit that I bought in April and finally received in June. I received 4 faulty not up to the quality units and I am still not happy with the quality of the unit I have received for the price that I paid for it. Please could someone get back to me about this.

• S
      Dec 10, 2019

Well guys we need to find out who runs this circus and let him or her answer all these questions coz iv purchased a lounge suite in July this year and still waiting I spend more calls to them than anything a lady annabel assisted me today she was helpful coz then the warehouse called me and said they will deliver tomorrow I praying hard that if happens lol

• Coricraft Group - Table and chairs
    Clearwater
    South Africa

Please advise when my order from November will be delivered. I need it this week or Want a full refund. Cell [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com