Having problems with Coricraft?

+27 861 114 779 (Customer Service)
+27 215 085 200 (Cape Town)
+27 116 118 700 (Johannesburg)
1 Friedlander, Stormill
Johannesburg
South Africa
Locations

Cape Town

13 Moorsom Avenue, Epping Industria, Cape Town

Durban
35 Gillits Rd, Gillits Industrial Rd, Gate 1 or 4Warehouse № 9, Westmead, Pinetown

Complaints & Reviews

customer service

This is a complaint about the Coricraft branch in Windhoek: I had asked friends and family to give me gift...

Windhoek Furniture

bad quality and service

We bought a full leather lounge suit from Coricract Hemingways Mall in East London. It was already damaged on...

Coricraft
East London Furniture

order not processed whilst all monies have been received

on 25/09/2016 I purchased a two-seater couch from the infamous Coricraft for R5850.00 including delivery and...

coricraft ignores complaints, does not honour guarantee

Coricraft have simply ignored my phone calls and emails regarding a damaged leather couch that was delivered...

Johannesburg Furniture

avoid buying from coricraft at all costs!

To all potential buyers of Coricraft furniture it may be worthwhile to read about our horrific experience...

2 comments Cape Town Furniture

clearwater mall

I am totally disappointed in the horrible service that I have been getting from Coricraft Clearwater Mall. I...

product not received after 4 months of purchase

As newly weds, my son bought a bed and head piece in Bloemfontein early Dec, paid in full, with a promised...

Cape Town Furniture

bad customer service and product

I ordered a set of bookshelves from "The Palms" Coricraft Cape Town. I was told the company does not delivery until the full amount for the shelves has been paid. I duly paid this in good faith. Considering the cost of the shelves I thought the product I would receive would be of similar standard. Sadly within 15 minutes after delivery when dusting the shelves I notice that the product was of less quality than that which I saw to purchase and phoned the supplier. They said they would collect them the next day. No collection. I was then told the following week. No collection. I was then told the warehouse has "NO stock" Hard to believe. The Palms then said they would send the bookshelf off their floor to the warehouse to check and deliver to us. This set of shelves was instead sent to a new customer in Namibia. I still to date almost 6 weeks after delivery have no satisfaction. Do not under any circumstances fall for the 'pay 100% before delivery.' ploy The product I have is not worth the full payment and the after service from Coricraft is non-existent. Very disappointed.

product not performing as indicated

My wife and I purchased a Chobe Corner unit in the exotic Zambezi Brown specification delivered at the end of 2008. Since this time the cushions have been back to Coricraft numerous times for stitching issues, which are covered by guarantee and service here has been adequate. However, our primary issue is that the couch has completely lost all appearance of being an exotic zambezi brown specification that we originally purchased. We can understand that there may be some variation between what is on the showroom floor and what you finally receive due to leather characteristics, but the couch we have looks no different to the standard leather specification for the chobe couch. Having this effect means we paid R2, 000 more for a specification that we are not enjoying. We have indicated this to Coricraft Fourways numerous times and each time they have promised to send an assessor to examine the couch. We have seen nothing of any assessor coming through to fulfil on this. We do feel done in that we are not getting the visual effect we were looking for and Coricraft is not looking to assess and explain what has gone wrong between our expectations and the resultant couch.

I will never ever use coricraft again

I just wanted to write a report on my total dissatisfaction towards the services & products of Coricraft furniture group. I ordered a couch from Coricraft Boksburg & initially the 8 week wait for my couch didn't seem an issue as I assumed I would receive a quality product. Instead I received a brand new couch that was damaged during transportation and torn. In addition while fitting the couch the delivery guys very kindly dragged it across my brand new tiles leaving brown marks I can't even scrub off.

So on delivery I made a note of the damage on the delivery note & I then had to phone Coricraft on 3 separate occasions to try get an assessor to come look at the damage. After a week and a half the assessor did come and agreed that the product was indeed damaged & informed me to wait for the guys to come collect the couch again, meaning i'm required to leave work early again for the collection and second delivery. My main dissatisfaction however is that more than 2 weeks after receiving the damaged couch (and 10 weeks since I ordered it) & I still dont have any feedback regarding when this will be fixed.

One thing is for sure, I will NEVER ever use Coricraft again!!!

• Qu
    Que Maruping Oct 25, 2015

Miss leading 6 months free interests at Cresta Coricraft store. I bought a dining room set and asked for the 6 months free interests which is written all over their store. Paid it in exactly 6 months. To my surprise they added interests. This whole issue has been going on and no one can help to resolve it. They asked for ID copy the second time. MY ADVISE TO EVERYONE BECAREFUL, THEY ARE CROOKS. As for me and my family and friends will never buy anything from them ever and I'm not paying any interests.
    I'm prepare to expose them further...I'm on a mission.

• Gi
    Gijsbert Hoogendoorn Jan 30, 2016

I bought a bed in May 2015 from Coricraft Sandton and broke twice since then. Shoddy construction and bad quality. I tried numerous times to solve the issue with Coricraft Santon, but kept on being ignored. I eventually went in person to confront them and they delivered a new bed which broke within a couple of weeks. Out of desperation i moved my complaints to the Kramerville office as they seemed more professional. After they suggested that they construct extra support beams, they eventually arrived three hours late today with the wrong kit and i sent them packing. One thing is for sure, i will never use Coricraft again.

• St
    Stuart Quinn Apr 20, 2016

Bunch of crooks!!! Not sure if it is Coricraft or RCS to blame but I was told that I was offered 6 months interest free so too advantage of their supposed deal. I provided all of my account details for the monthly debit order. My latest statement arrives and it shows that I have attracted over R500 interest for just that month alone?!! Days and endless emails of trying to get a straight answer and then I am told that my debit order didn't go through and so the 6 month interest free agreement is immediately cancelled and the loan amount attracts interest at 24%!!! Asked why it didn't go through and I was told that it was because I didn't have sufficient funds... so I produce proof that on the debit due date there was over R100 000 available in the account. Surprise surprise I still haven't heard back and my emails are not being responded to. And why did nobody contact me to inform me of any issues?!!! Funniest part: Most of the furniture only well after a month of ordering it... maybe I should charge them interest for that month then. STEER CLEAR OF CORICRAFT AND RCS!!!

scam

My name is Garth Beulich and I ordered bar stools in November from your JHB Sandton branch, being told you had stock; I organized a truck to collect. The teller told me this was a glitch on your system. I got a call in December saying the bar stools have arrived, again I organized a truck to collect; the same glitch was not fixed. A gentleman by the name of Michael phoned me to tell me that the stools will be ready for collection today 15 February. I phoned him today to make sure the stock has arrived. Michael tells me today that I must wait till Next week Friday (End of February). that means that I have been waiting for 4 months for this order now. Why must I wait till the end of February? Will the stock come in February or will I get told AGAIN to wait another month? Please can get some knowledgeable feedback regarding my order.

• Pr
    Prosperity Aug 20, 2018

Good Day,
    I made a deposit into the "wrong" coricraft" account at ABSA on 24 Feb 2018.
    I have filled the necessary forms etc for this refund yet it seems Coricraft is dragging their feet to pay this back. This is in excess of R90 000. It is almost one month later and I have not yet been refunded. My account number is MN02763.

• 45
    4578 Sep 02, 2018

Saturday the 2nd of December I had to sent back the same 3 seater couch after the Boksburg branch promised me a brand new 3 seater couch.It is now 7 weaks after I ordered the 3 seater leather couch.The workmanship is poor and the leather is damaged and looks second hand.The quality is not what is promised by Coricraft.

• Na
    Nadine Sacke Oct 07, 2019

I have been sending numerous e-mails with no response about the side board unit that I bought in April and finally received in June. I received 4 faulty not up to the quality units and I am still not happy with the quality of the unit I have received for the price that I paid for it. Please could someone get back to me about this.

• Sh
    Shiraaz Mohammed Dec 10, 2019

Well guys we need to find out who runs this circus and let him or her answer all these questions coz iv purchased a lounge suite in July this year and still waiting I spend more calls to them than anything a lady annabel assisted me today she was helpful coz then the warehouse called me and said they will deliver tomorrow I praying hard that if happens lol

• Please advise when my order from November will be delivered. I need it this week or Want a full refund. Cell 0763891539 or [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices