Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlifetime membership

B

I have not received any magazines, offers or any information on their company. I spent a lot of money to become a life member after years of being a regular member. I also paid to give a membership to my mother. I'm very very disappointed that I feel i've been ripped off. I want to know if there's an action suit against this company so that I can be a part of it.

Christine Malachuk Oct 29, 2020

I just found out about scout. I’ve been a lifetime member since 2001 paying over $200.00 for it and nothing to show for it! What a crock of nothingness. Christine Malachuk

• La
    Laurie Manuel Aug 30, 2017

I also paid for a lifetime membership. i haven't received anything in years. No name change and haven't moved in over 12 years. I have called numerous times. No answer of help.

laurie

• Ta
    Tammy Evans-Ingles Apr 06, 2017

I haven't gotten anything since about 2014. I am not dead and paid for a lifetime membership...I WANT MY MONEY BACK and an EXPLANATION!!!
    Member: [protected]

• Sc
    Scraper Jan 23, 2017

I joined in 2002 under the name of Ruth Berry for charter membership. I got the magazine at that time and a chance to try out new products. This lasted for several years and then nothing. In 1998 I got a divorce and called and change my name back to Ruth Koehler and also complained about not getting the magazine and other perks I was suppose to get. I was told the company was sold and the magazine was coming from another company. I called the other company and went thru all the changes, my name, address, my account no and everything. I was given another account no and it is [protected]. I still didn't get the magazine and I called several more times, finally got the right no. and called that no. I was told that my name was on the list and more or less it was my fault that I wasn't getting it. Must be the post office. Well I w as promised I would get the magazine again and I did get one but that was all. I actually forgot about it until I found my card again. I can't understand how a business can charge $400.00 or more for a lifetime membership and you have it for a few years and then nothing. Being another co. took over the magazine part and as a member I was suppose to get it and can send one to me and then nothing again. When I call, as I just did it is not in working order. I. Would like to know where my magazine is and why I'm not getting it and I want to start getting it again.
    My name: Ruth Koehler
    Address: 416. Trescott St
    Town: Harbor Beach, Mi. 48441
    Phone: [protected]

Mary Cook Jan 15, 2017

I, too, paid for lifetime membership in cooking club of America which included lifetime subscription to their magazine. I've not received any publication for over a year. I received some stainless steel cookware, an apron, and a couple microfiber cloths for the high cost of the membership. Although I feel I have been taken advantage of, it is one of those things if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Once burned, etc. An expensive lesson.