Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Logo

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com

Having problems with Cooking Club of America / Scout.com?

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 3436
Minnetonka, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Customer Service. Initial Cooking Club of America / Scout.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cooking Club of America / Scout.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cooking Club of America / Scout.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Cooking Club of America / Scout.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Complaints & Reviews

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership/product testing

I also have been a member for 20 years, have received some magazines and nothing else. No products and no mags for quite awhile. Sweet talk and a real membership card! I have learned. You would think our loyalty would be important. Like they say: quality over quantity. To have a base of cooks that don't spend their money on eating out and trying products and recipes would be their goal, not making enemies.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership

I'm a lifetime member of Cooking lib of America. There was no notification of this company changing it number or address. I do not get any of the items that was promised in their agreement. I want to know what happen to my life time membership. I would like my lifetime membership back because the company did not hold to it's promise.

Sharnon Belle-Scott, retired USAF
    [protected] cell
    [protected]@verizon.net

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comPremier Life Membership

I also got taken in by Cooking Club of America, Premier Like Member #[protected]. At first I was a
      Life Member, then they wanted to upgrade me to Premium for $129., like an idiot I sent them another check. I used to get the magazine and loved it. I can say I did get some nice test products. I can't get in touch with the company.
      I contacted the BBB in Mn. I tried to write a letter to John Wilson VP Account Services and never heard back.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comMembership

I paid a fee and have been a Lifetime Member since November 2002. My lifetime member # is [protected]] under the name Donna Jones I was Donna Lizak. I have not heard nor received anything from them except for a free apron way back when I first paid the membership fee. I have not been able to contact them at all. I think it was all a scam. Can't even find their website. There was supposed to be all kinds of benefits, newsletters, promotions, magazines, free items etc. Nothing since I joined. Total ripoff.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership

I no longer receive magazine and for all the years I have been a member (15-20 years) I have only one time been a product tester, and that was in the first year. It was a set of metal measuring cups that most of the handles fell off of. What has happened to the magazine? I have been unable to find a website to report changes of address. Membership #[protected]. Debbie Bowers-Proctor

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comServices not render

Hi I am a life member with the club; I havent heard from them in quite sometime. No semi-annual magazine's or technical help too log-in to the web site. I feel that I need an course of action, for (refund) my membership. Or at lease find out what keeping them ; from responding too any corespondents. Client # ([protected]

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comMembership

I have been a member since 2004, my club number is [protected] what has happened?!?!?? No warning? No letter or phone call telling me I have wasted my money on a lifetime membership. I need answers! New address is 1327 sw nevada, huron south dakota 57350. Nicole ivey, my email, [protected]@yahoo.com

Membership
              Membership

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership

I paid for a lifetime membership. I received a few magazines, a measuring chart a some other cheap things. I have not had any correspondence from them since. If they are not going to uphold their promises then I should get a refund. The few things that they sent were not expensive. I thought that this was a reliable company when I sent money to them for my membership. I spent $300 for my membership as well as other expenses for magazines test items, postage, etc.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comCooking club of america

I apparently was a Life Member of Cooking Club of America since 2009. I just happen to move somethings and there is was my dull gold membership card. So I decided to see if my membership was still valid since I'd never heard from them in years and I forgot about it. So thanks to everyone here I now know the reason there was no contact. I would like to get my money back from whomever. That was my very hard earned money. Scout.com I don't make threats or act crazy however, I do make promises and I don't break promises. "I will get my money back." My word is the only thing that I can give and my trust depends on my keeping my word for myself.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership

I have been a lifetime member since 01/2009. I have not received magazines or specials. I have found they were bought out and now the Scout company is gone.
                    I would like a refund of the $299 I paid for which I did not receive what I paid for. I received the pots and pans when I paid for the service but never received the monthly magazines. I also did not receive opportunities to test club merchandise or the deals and discounts offered with the membership.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comMagazines and product testing

I am have been a lifetime member since august of 2004, I paid all required fees and for a short period I was receiving magazines and products to be tested, then I noted that the magazines stopped coming and no products were being offered for testing. Now I find out that they've gone under and failed to make their lifetime members aware of this or that they had merged with a new company, I want to know if this new company is going to honor cooking club's lifetime members.

• La
                          LaFern Mastroni Nov 24, 2020

I agree with everybody else. I have been a lifetime member since May 2006.
                          Leta Mastroni

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime member of cooking club of america

I haven't heard anything from this organization in years. In fact, it's been so long that I almost forgot about paying a huge amount to be a "Lifetime" Member. What a rip-off! They obviously meant the lifetime of their company which was short, not my lifetime. Like others who have written here I also joined the craft club, which no longer exists either. There aught to be a law against companies doing this to people!

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comPaid for lifetime membership but never received benefits

I bought a Lifetime membership back in Dec 2011. After many months of not receiving any benefits I inquired to the company. I was told they had some "stuff planned" to be coming soon. Well, it's 2020 and I have yet to receive anything at all from Cooking Club of America. My Lifetime Member number is [protected]. I would really like a refund for the $325 I spent for the lack of any benefits.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comPots and pans

I became a member and was making monthly payments when I decided to pay my membership off in full. I never received anything that had been promised (ie pot and pan set). I tried to no avail to text, call and message them and never received a reply. I thing this particular group are scam artists. They have no problem taking your money but you get absolutely nothing in return.

Cooking Club of AmericaDigital guide

I paid a fee and have been a Lifetime Member since Sept. 1999. My lifetime member # is [protected] under the name Rick Nocella. I have not heard nor received anything from them except for a free apron way back when I first paid the membership fee. I have not been able to contact them at all. I think it was all a scam. Can't even find their website. There was supposed to be all kinds of benefits, newsletters, promotions, magazines, free items etc. Nothing since I joined. Total ripoff.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership

I have not received anything from them in years. As others are saying, they received the pots and pans and etc. but stopped getting magazines and testing products. I also paid about $300 for the membership. It would be nice to get our money back since i guess they skipped town without notifying any member. I hate people that take you for a ride and you need the money now.
                                Charlene Wayman

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comMembership

I came across an old form which welcomed me to the LIfetime membership to Cooking Club of America. If you closed your business, for whatever reason, why wouldn't you notify your clients? What a letdown! According to your very own certificate sent to me on July 15, 2002, it states: "You will receive all Club member benefits for as long as you live." You (Betsy Wray, Executive Director) lied to us?

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership

I had a lifetime membership #[protected], sometime 2005/06. Paid $349, got the pots and pans, which were sub quality. Got the magazine monthly, then they switched to seasonly. They sent me a bill for something they said they sent me, which I never received, which I never ordered. Then proceeded to make my life hell. They started asking for more money, totally ignoring their "lifetime memebeship". It was all a scam. So glad I cancelled the garden club before it actually started.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comPremier lifetime membership

I first signed up for CCofA in 11/1999. I received many gifts, wooden chopping block with logo, a set of knives in a wooden block holder with logo, an apron with embroidered logo and my name, Trivet with Logo, spoon rest with logo and some cooking gadgets) for becoming a member, (from the $300 membership fee), plus bi - monthly magazines and product testing for many years. Then suddenly you had to go thru Scout.com to enter contests, be a tester and then the magazines began to dwindle, then nothing!!! It was a great place to find many great recipes, take cooking classes and get special offers, too. I was in the very first wave of members that signed up in 1999 and enjoyed the free gifts, some great products to test and keep, plus the great magazine. It was wonderful for quite a while, then BAM, they switched to Scout.com and they gave themselves a detour from their members. I got sparse and thinner magazines, then nothing from them at all and no way to contact them. Some life membership!!!

• Pe
                                          pepsqueak Mar 02, 2020

I joined the Cooking club of America in 1999, it cost 350.00 dollars they said I would receive test items every month I got a pairing knife, and sent my report. Then they sent free apron, and application to raise my membership to Gold Life member for a 100.00 dollars more. Watch meet I would be testing small appliances, so I sent another 100. I received the magazine for a couple of years. Then I wrote to them about not receiving any appliances to test they sent me a hand wand
                                          mixer/chopper about year later at which I used and sent back my report, just to have it returned to me undeliverable.
                                          Another six to ten months past before I got magazine, I called the phone number in the magazine and the answering machine leave my name and number brief message but no response. That was in 2010 I believe.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comLifetime membership & no contact since 2009

I did get a card from them stating that I am a Lifetime Member but have not gotten anything since. I had just assumed that they were defunct. I did enjoy the magazine but did not appreciate that after I had paid so much in & expecting it to continue it just did not as they had said it would. I 'd not have continued as long & feel I was ripped off.Some restitution should be made by them because I did pay them so long with the assumption that they gave me.