Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Logo

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com

Having problems with Cooking Club of America / Scout.com?

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 3436
Minnetonka, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Customer Service. Initial Cooking Club of America / Scout.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cooking Club of America / Scout.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cooking Club of America / Scout.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Cooking Club of America / Scout.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com Complaints & Reviews

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — lifetime member

member # [protected] since 2010 Paid for Lifetime membership, received magazine and tested products, then...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — lifetime membership paid in full

Have not received anything in year have tried numerous times to contact...too short to view? I am downright...

East Helena

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — magazine

I have been a life time member since 04/2005 and my Member Number: [protected]. I no longer am receiving the...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.compaid my membership and have not heard from anyone for a very long time

I am a live time member since 06/2001, membership # [protected], I have not received anything or any word from them in a very long time. Just like every other life time member have not heard or seen anything . please help get my money back.
there are a lot of members that are in the same boat. I want a refund for my membership.

Linda Gatti
22 douglas ave
maytnard, Ma 01754

• Vi
      vivather Nov 07, 2018

I lived in NJ and was a Lifetime member since the early 90s. After paying in full (over $500), i received the promised merchandise..my name on the apron..the whole 9 yards. All good.

I moved. When I called to change my address, they said they couldn't find me in their system. SO much for lifetime membership

• Vi
      vivather Nov 07, 2018

@vivather Cooking Club of American scam

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — have been a life member since 2001, for several years received magazine and test products, and then it all stopped and have not heard from them.

Have been a life member since 2001, for several years received magazine and test products, and then it all...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlifetime membership???

I became a Lifetime member of the Cooking Club of America in July of 2000. It is very shameful that a company would go out of business and not inform their loyal members who have paid a fortune to get what was promised! I used to love getting the magazines, books, and products to test. You can't tell me that there isn't a need for that anymore! I just called the number on the back of my membership card and it said that since I called the number it was forwarding me to someone else to get a $100 retail credit or refund or something. When someone actually answered and said how can I help you today I hung up. I don't know if it is a scam or not. They didn't say a company name when they answered. It sounded like a call center in another country. Who knows, maybe the company is trying to make restitution to its members, but I doubt it after all of this time! The website doesn't exist, nor does the one some people have complained that their info was transferred to. Scout.com is now a sports site.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — cooking club of america /scout.com

I joined in 2001 with a life membership, in 2014 they stopped sending magazines . At the time I didn't it...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlifetime membership

I joined this club and paid hundreds of dollars. I never received the test items as promised. My magazine just stopped coming. Several years ago. I want my money money I paid back!! This is outrageous just scam people out of our hard earned money. The cheap made in China pots and pans you sent was not worth $300!! You need to refund everyone who joined this sorry [censored] club! I will be filing a complaint with my lical AG to get my money back.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — not receiving magazine and other items

I've been a lifetime member since it's inception and am no longer receiving any communication from Cooking...

Winthrop

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlife time membership

I have been a life time member since 03/2011 ([protected]) and I have been trying to gain access to website and membership benefits to find it no longer exist. I was never notified about any change to the company or my membership. I expected to be able to log in and still have access to my life time membership activities. I have not heard from this company in a long period of time no emails or magaines received for the last couple of year.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — where did they go?

I have been member since 2005 and have had no correspondence since 2011. I got the pots too, but they just...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — just stopped existing with no warning or apology to 'lifetime' members.

I became a lifetime member of CCA around 2009. All contact stopped in 2014. I no longer receive magazines or...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comcooking club of america lifetime membership/ not honored!

Lifetime acct# [protected], I haven't heard from or been able to contact since my last invoice dated 9/02/14. Lifetime membership was paid in complete many years prior. magazines just stopped and no way to contact nor have ever received any letter or notice of sale or change of name. I would prefer all my dues paid back . I am only 53 y/o and having been a lifetime member for many years I can say I expect to live another 30 years so that membership would have certainly been WELL used in our current day of culinary inventions being offered to the general public. Which in all reality is EXACTLY what we ALL were PROMISED if we purchased the lifetime membership.

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlifetime membership not being honored

I paid a lot of money to this company to be a lifetime member and have not received anything from them for years. I can not find a valid website and their phone number does not work. There was never any notice from them about going out of business. Do we lifetime members have any recourse to recoup our losses? My lifetime membership # is [protected].
            Michael G. Wood
            [protected]@yahoo.com

• Jd
                Jdgabby May 01, 2018

I am a lifetime member and I can not get on to the web site to find out information, all i see is reply's that they are out of business? if true what do us life time members do now? Sure would like to get information on this? Been a life time member since 2012.
                Sincerely,
                Jerry Ashwell
                Life Member #[protected]

Cooking Club of America / Scout.commembership

I paid for lifetime membership.
              I received the pots/pans but never received any more magazines or emails.
              I really enjoyed the magazines, I even received a couple of testing items. After I paid for the membership, a month or so later all contact stopped I am not sure why. I can't even find the website to sign in. I started a new job and let it go, but now I am on a leave and wanted to continue learning cooking skills... Are they still in business?

What happened?

Kathleen Hardy

member # [protected]

• Be
                  bellstar23 Apr 30, 2018

I just found my membership number, what happened! It was a scam I want my money back

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — no service phone number disconnected

I became a member of cooking club of america and receive magazines for years but now i'm trying to get a hold...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.com — what happened to cca??

Member since 2001... Member #[protected]. Where did they go?? I paid almost $300.00. I did receive some pots and...

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comcooking club of america

Where did they go? My number is [protected]. I paid my membership and received my pots and lids (which weren't very good). I haven't received any thing since 2009 when they asked for more money. I was promised products for testing that I could keep and regular subscription to a "wonderful" cooking magazine. I think we should all receive our money back for not fulfilling their commitment.

• Re
                    rebecca fender Apr 12, 2018

I was a lifetime member paid and complete by 2000, i want my money back should be a class action when we all paid ...

• To
                    Tori Ann Bowman Mar 26, 2018

I too am a lifetime member of cooking club of America. I have not received anything since 2009 either. I came across my membership folder this morning and tried to contact them. The number now belongs to some scam auto club. I too paid a lot of money for a so called lifetime membership. I too was told I would receive test products. As well as my monthly magazines. As for the pots and pans they were cheap and everything I cooked in the easily burnt. Nothing of quality that is for sure. Certainly not worth the $300 that we paid for the membership. I want something to be done because this organization got a lot of money from people and what did we get but empty promises? I still have my entire Welcome Kit if that tells you anything!! Pots and pans are long gone!

V. Bowman
                    Member # [protected]
                    Member since 02/2007

• Er
                    Erika Stroud Mar 08, 2018

I am a lifetime member of cooking club of America I have not received anything since 2009 you call the number and it is disconnected or no longer in service please provide us with a phone number so we can receive our products and our magazines if not reimburse us our money back this is a scam and this is baloney

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comcooking club of america life member

I paid an outrageous up front fee to receive their magazine and "life member gifts and benefits" which including trial of different items and all I had to do is comment and give my opinions and the items for free for me to keep. After paying for life-time membership I no longer received items to try and after a few months stopped receiving their magazine, very disappointed. What happened to this company anyway? Just another scam i've heard!!!

Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlifetime membership, not receiving services for years

I am a life member of the cooking club of america (since 2006). I received 6 magazines a year, then they reduced them to just quarterly. They might have even then reduced them to 3 times a year. I haven't seen one since fall of 2014. (probably about the time I didn't "upgrade" my life-time membership to a "platinum lifetime membership" for another couple hundred dollars!!!) I have been busy with a young/active family and hadn't realized they had stopped coming for a while. Then I figured it was too late, but like others have said, based on the amount of complaints, maybe there is something to be done. I really think they should refund "life members" if they aren't going to stay in business, or whatever it is they have done to make it impossible to find/communicate with them.
                    My life member # is [protected]
                    My name is caroline mangum (originally received life membership under maiden name; I was able to update it with them after marrying)

Joyce Hottenstein Apr 29, 2018

Add me to the list also. Lifetime member since 2007 and have the same story as the rest of you. Last magazine Fall, 2014.

• Sw
                        SWade Apr 20, 2018

I was a life member of the Cooking Club of America (since 2006). I received magazines and offers, coasters and trinkets, then they faded away I purchased a set of cookware that I have since replaced due to poor quality. I suddenly realized that they disappeared from my life. I hadn't really noticed before this because of some stressful changes in my life, but they are gone and I was wondering what happened to that membership. Please let me know what happened to the membership I paid for!!

• Ga
                        gate_16 Mar 23, 2018

I can't find anything on them either Lifetime Member #[protected]. Add me to the notify list if we have any recourse please!

• Md
                        M D Hughes Mar 06, 2018

Add me as well. Membership #[protected]..Where can we find any info?

• So
                        Soapworks Feb 12, 2018

I am in the same boat - lifetime member for a LONG time - pre-2000. Membership #[protected]. Tried to change my address, and cannot find their website. Scout.com is NOT their website anymore, if it ever was, anyway. Add me to the growing list of unhappy "members."

• Md
                        M D Hughes Mar 06, 2018

@Soapworks Does adding us to a list of unhappy members help us get any information?