Cooking Club of Americafraudulent company

S Review updated:

Cooking club of america says they will sign you up for a life account, but what you don't know when you sign up is that they keep billing you for life! I have cancelled by mail many times, to no avail. Then I contacted them by return mail (when they emailed me) and there were never any return answers. I don't care if they send me to a credit collector, I will not give them another dime!
They send trinkets along the way, telling you what a great deal it is, but you pay for all of it and more!

I wish the best of luck to all who sign up with this company!

• Jm
    J Mahoney Jan 23, 2019

I caught on to their scam right away because they were always promising something big, and sending something small. I wrote to them about themselves and they never responded to my letter, a matter of fact, they ignored it and kept on with their fraudulent scam. I requested my $24.00 dollars back in return, I got another envelope requesting ADVANCE RENEWAL NOTICE for $48.00. I did receive a nice cookbook that I gave to my daughter because she was starting into culinary school, and I thought that would have been some help to her. I just happened to find my letter that I had sent to them on February 7, 2013, and I jump on the computer to see if they were still around. Low and behold, this is what I found, the same complaint letters that I was mentioning. I am not surprised that they no longer exist because it was a SCAM!

• Na
    Nan Grosser Fuller May 21, 2016

I have been a lifetime member since 2009 - received magazines until 2014. Have not been able to contact anyone since then. The phone number in the magazine doesn't work; mail is not responded to. VERY DISAPPOINTED as the magazine was good.

Northsidegirl Apr 06, 2016

I paid cooking club and fishing club of America. hundreds of dollars for life time memberships. At first I received the items they had promised, but since 2014 I havn't received any products or magazines from them when I tryed to call them there is no such number anymore, what I want to know is can we file a lawsuit against them for misleading customers and taking our money...

• So
    sourdough girl Jan 31, 2012

i am a life member of cooking club of america. after i paid the life membership dues, i have never received another bill... i signed up almost 10 years ago! i have received the magazine on time every time and have tested many products. i'm sorry you had a bad experience, but MY experience has been very good.