Consumers Energyrestoring service

K Jan 31, 2018

On 01/30/2018 at 2:05pm I called and was told my service was shut off at approximately 12:00pm . I paid the fees to reconnect and was told I was not able to have a tech come out until the following morning at the 8:00pm-12pm slot. I had a confirmed order number. I took the entire day off of work and waited with the phone near me at ALL times!! I called after 12:00pm because no tech came out and was told by the automated service that it was pushed to 2:50pm. No tech came out. I called again at approximately 3:20pm and requested a call back which I received from "Mike" after 4:00pm . Mike tells me the tech closed my ticket and said he called me. There is no call from Consumers in my call log other than the three times I called to verify my order. I'm now told I won't have service restored until the following day February 1. I'm 48 hours without heat or hot water in 20 degree weather. HOW IS THIS FAIR TO YOUR CONSTUMERS!! I have small children in my household. This is ridiculous!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices