Connsno one has sent me a refund for loss food yet

M Review updated:

I review your service as very poor because I did everything that was required of me and it has been since December and I still have not gotten a response. I would like to think that someone would have enough courtesy to call and let me know what is going on with my claim. It seems as if you all say dam the customer I have made my sale and that is all that counts. I have brought several appliances from your company and to no ado they have gone out before time and now since I lost so much food you all don't want to take care of me, whats really going on.

• Mr
    Mrs. Campbell321 Dec 03, 2020

I have been waiting since Sept.11, 2020, for we have submitted the Repair Service Agreement (RSA)
    Claim for Food Loss form in September no-one I mean No one has contacted me or my wife regarding the refund for the lost food. We were told that it should only take about 30days for the processing of the claim. We lost a lot of items but was also told that there was a limit on the amount for the claim. This is the worst experience and a lack of professionalism and customer care. I find it very unprofessional that each month I am billed for the appliances without a delay but there is a total disregard for our family's need to be reimbursed for the food that was lost due to this company's error in scheduling and poor communication.

I give them 0 stars. And add insult to injury the customer services is the worst. They put you on hold and transfer then hang up on you while they are the ones putting you on hold. And when they do connect you they lie and say that everything is processed but you don't ever get a response. I wish I would take the advice of the representative and just canceled to order altogether. It was the best advice that someone could have given.