Comwavehidden charges

Not only Comwave has poor service with extremely bad scustomer service, they say during the initial call that 1st mont sevice can be be cancelled with no obligation but of couarse you have to pay $50.00 in the name of Port Out Fee. After that you will not only be charged $50.00 if you don't return the telephony modem but you $50.00 security deposit will disappear too.
I had Comwave telephone service for 30 days and out of those 23 days the telephone did not work.

• Ni
    Nirenjan Nov 09, 2010

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad time with comwave ... but we will have to make sure when ever we sign up with a company we need to look at the Terms and condition. COmwave does offer you 3 months free and you can cancel the service at any time but you should not transfer your old number till you are satisfied with the service . Once you get your old number transferred to comwave of course when you want to port out the number you will have to pay for it ... I suggest comwave for those who really want to save money .

Nirenjan

• Ff
    ffoster Jul 17, 2012

I have a Conwave account for home phone (only for when i need it) i keep using my regular plan for locals calls.In general Im very satisfy with the service but i recently wanted to add it to my smart phone but it wasn't a chance that it works, it keeps my home phone number ### the only number provided by the service .What can i add my cell phone number at the service? THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

• Ne
    Nebil Tozri Mar 22, 2013

i agree

• Sh
    shyamalj Jan 15, 2014

be aware any one who is going to choose Comwave as a home phone service provider. their service is poor. customer service is horrible . keep you on hold for an hours. I was with Comewave for last 4 years and not satisfied at all so in my opinion big NO NO to Comwave
    Vonage is far batter that Comwave .