Complete SavingsScamming credit card numbers

J Review updated:

I received a debit on my credit card of $12.00 on May 5th, which I did not give out, they called me from [protected] number and I told them I was not interested as well.

When I finally got ahold of Complet Savings they told me that I had logged onto an AmeriMarc site and they charged me a membership fee just because I logged onto their site. That still does not explain how they got my credit card number.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I have see where Pizza Hut and J. Miller have had complaints about Complete Savings as well.

Anyone else know what to do about this scam?

RESOLVED

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Dec 03, 2019

Hello Carrie,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you.

When you submit a complaint on Complaintsboard, you are not contacting Complete Savings directly. Unfortunately, Complaintsboard.com does not make this clear to consumers and they mislead consumers to believe you are contacting us directly. They do not prominently display our actual contact details and instead their website is designed to prod consumers to post public complaints rather than advising the consumer to contact us directly so that your complaint can be resolved expediently.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can reach us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Kind regards,
    Complete Savings

leila murray Feb 08, 2021

from july 2020 to january 2021 you have been taking unorthorised payments of £15 from my account each month! i have not signed up to anything from you or gave you my bank details so i would like a refund for the £90 you have stolen!

• To
    Tom Richards157 Dec 09, 2020

Hello I keep getting charged every month by wly*completesave.co.uk for £15.00 I have no idea why I'm getting charged and I would like a refund if I search the name of the billing it comes up with this site I literally can't cancel this and it's just taking my money this is outrages.

• Ho
    hollie1111 Aug 01, 2020

last month £15 was attempted to be taken out of my account but i had no money so it wasnt taken . this month it has been taken and im supposed to go shopping today so i need to get the money back, however whether i go shopping or not i still want the money back and whatever deal to be cancelled as i dont remember agreeing to this . thankyou .

• Bi
    BillontheHill. Jun 07, 2020

Don't ever use Trust Pilot to report scam companies because Trust Pilot allows these Scam companies to delete your comment for non genuine user experience even though you had a genuine user experience.

• Bi
    BillontheHill Jun 05, 2020

I bought something on eBay and when I paid a pop up appeared from Complete Savings stating that if I joined I would be entitled to £16.something for this transaction. I considered it as a scam and declined. A few days passed and after much thought about it I decided to look the company up and see what the crack was.

After reading hundreds of complaints about Complete Savings taking money from peoples bank accounts without their permission, and reading Complete Savings response that the only way that they take money from peoples bank accounts is if a customer fills out their bankcard details and clicks submit and that people should read the small print that it is a monthly subscription service. I thought OK, these complaints are simply the ignorance of peoples misunderstanding of what they are signing up for.

I decided to sign up to Complete Savings as there was many more things that I wanted to buy from eBay. The first month was fine, I received payments in good time. No problems here I thought. Little did I know that was all about to change.

Come the second month, nothing was tracking from eBay. After many claims of un-tracked items, Complete Savings manually added the cashback to my account. By the time it came to paying me my money, Complete Savings told me that the receipts that I provided were not good enough and that I needed to provide a proper receipt. After many emails explaining that eBay provides no other receipts except that that I already provided, Complete Savings were sending me round in circles. I had had enough, I deleted me account 2 weeks before the monthly payment and then canceled my bank card to be double sure that Complete Savings could not take any money from my bank. Well, Complete Savings contacted Visa to request my new bank card details and then stole £15 from my bank account despite deleting my Complete Savings account 2 weeks prior.

The only way that I could stop Complete Savings stealing money from my bank account was to contact my bank and demand that all future requests for money from my bank account from Complete Savings is to be denied. To stop all future payments from Complete Savings, you must contact your bank and inform them of the situation and demand all future payment to them be stopped.

After what Complete Savings did to me, I can see now why so many people are complaining about Complete Savings taking money from their bank accounts without their permission.

Complete Savings are contacting Visa, Master-card etc...And requesting random account details to steal money from.

Apparently, according to Visa, this is totally legal unless the person requesting the bankcard details are scamming someone. Apparently, the onus falls on the person being scammed to report it. You can imagine my wonderful reply to them.

Maybe it is time to cancel all debit/credit cards period. Maybe even bank accounts also. If the system is going to be in favor of the scammers, then what is the point of debit/credit cards and bank accounts!

Are Complete Savings a bunch of scamming thieves? I let you decide!

• Ha
    Haider Karim May 17, 2020

Hi

I have been charged £15 but I have never used your company can I please know what I have been charged for ? my account details are Haider Karim
    sort 20-10-53 and acc [protected]

• Sc
    Scammedbycompletesave May 16, 2020

Never signed up to this scheme knowingly! They sent me an email taking £15 out of my account. Did I not have an email saying signed up. asked to cancel and will inform my bank, this scam needs to be stopped Now. People don't have the money to be ripped off like this. cov. 19 people losing jobs this is a kick in teeth for people who shop on line.

Lesley McMillan May 13, 2020

You have been taking money from my account since January 2020 up to April 2020 therefore, I want a refund of £60.00 as I have not authorised these payments. I have contacted my bank who confirmed the payments have been going out since January and informed me to contact you to make a complaint and refund me

AndreeaA May 09, 2020

I dont know what the [censored] is this, but in this morning 15£ was taken from my bank account and i want my money back...

Jademcx May 03, 2020

Money keeps coming out of my account no authorisation

• Hu
    Hugo2295 May 03, 2020

Today 25-04-2020, I got a debit from your company, in the amount of 15 pounds. And I did not subscribe to get money debts in my account.

• Me
    mehtap yaldiz Apr 26, 2020

I've emailed this company before about this situation and no body got back to me, I did not sign up to a page like this and it's been deducting so much money from my bank account each month, I want a full refund of all the money that's been taken out. I want somebody to get back to me ASAP thank you.

• Ro
    Ron Everitt Apr 25, 2020

We have notice money taken from our account monthly which of £15 since january 2020.

We have not agreed to this .

Please reimburse the £60.00 taken in error.

Reguards

ronald everitt

• Ff
    ffhjk Apr 20, 2020

£15 has been taken from my credit card monthly for some time and I am not getting any benefit nor doI know how much is sitting in their account in my name. I wish to come out of this scheme immediately and any money due to me repaid into my account

• 78
    !78 Apr 19, 2020

Can you please tell me why you are taking money out of my account without my permission I have not authorised this my name is Mrs joanne zulaica my bank is HSBC
    And you are taking £10.00 a month for god knows how long

Jasmine capps Apr 19, 2020

Im not happy at all I have never signed up to this and its taking £15 out of my bank and I need this money so I would appreciate it if I had it returned to me as soon as possible. I have never signed up to this and I am not happy at all this is happening.

• Ka
    Katie Cousins Apr 18, 2020

I have had £15.00 taken out of my natwest bank account yet i have no transactions made online other than a food order i have placed which is also showing and do not have a clue what the payment is for or where it is gone please help m. I have tried contacting natwest but they say im to resolve ot through the company taken by which im not sure of.

• Sb
    S B wilson Mar 08, 2020

20feb20 £15 taken from my account this unauthorised ref [protected] I do not know if this compZny and di not know how it got my credit card details I do use Amazon online shopping but this is the only one I use. I will contact my credit card services as quickly as I can to resolve this.

• Co
    Complete Savings / Complete Save Mar 09, 2020

@S B wilson Hello Forum Members,

Kind regards,
    Complete Savings

charlie.az Mar 07, 2020

I have the same problem as i've just noticed £15 come out of my bank. I have not given my details to this company. i don't know where this has gotten my information from and would like the company looked at as this is outrageous. i would like a refund of all the money taken from my account.

jonathon susan Mar 07, 2020

£15 is being taken from my account monthly which I have not accepted to I need all the money I am earning and the fact that £15 is just going is disgusting

• Sh
    Sharon Flannery Mar 03, 2020

I don't know nothing about this and 15.99 has been taken out of my account and I would be grateful if someone would help with this matter

• Be
    Bea01 Feb 29, 2020

Yet another victim of Completesavings.co.uk, £15 taken from my credit card without my permission. Scam or fraud. I can see lots of complaints about them since 2016, four years on they continue to scam people. They must have made some money out of these!

• Ab
    Abby Gault17 Feb 16, 2020

This scam has been taking £15 out of my account monthly since December, luckily I caught this early on, I feel for anyone who doesn't! I never signed up for anything nor did I give permission for this money to be taken from my account! I will be demanding a refund for my three £15 unauthorised payments.

Margaret Tillott Feb 11, 2020

Charged on 29th Jan 2020. There is no authorisation from me for Complete saving to charge me for anything. There has been an entry for 15.00 sterling on 29th January. I have not authorised any monies to be taken for this Complete save.

• Sh
    Shaniag123 Feb 11, 2020

£15 has been taken out of my account and I have no idea what this company even is! I am a student so £15 is a quarter of my weekly budget - so unhappy about this and it better get sorted. I don't have any recollection of even purchasing a service/product with this company.

LewisH Feb 09, 2020

I've checked my bank balance and the outgoings etc and I've noticed that 2 payments of £15 have come out of my account over the past 2 months. I was wondering if I could receive any information about it and whether or not I can be compensated for this

Sam Stew Feb 05, 2020

I appear to be charged £15 per month for a memberhsip that I do not believe I have signed up for. This is a company credit card that I have used to purhcase train tickets. I would like the 2 months worth of charges refunded and no further charges made.

• Al
    Alexlaw Feb 03, 2020

I have just noticed that these fraudsters are illegally taking money every month from my account, £15 per month, please help, I have no idea who these people are, but after doing homework I have identified who these sharks are

• Be
    Bencarley Feb 03, 2020

I have had £15 pound taken out of my account without any authority. There is nothing I've signed up to and have not been on the phone to your company to authorised this. I am requesting you refund the monies taken and take action to stop further payments being withdrawn

• Ho
    Hornby Feb 02, 2020

I have just realised that for over 12 months (that I have managed to trace so far) I've had £15 taken from my bank account by WLYcompletesave.co.uk but have no idea why or who this is as I've not agreed to it.
    I am a pensioner on my own and it's a lot of money I've lost that I can't afford.
    Can you help plse

• Br
    BrandonG123 Feb 01, 2020

I have had £15 taken out without my know how, can you please sort it and refund me the £15 thanks

Josh Hickman Jan 26, 2020

Money is been taken out of my account for the 3rd month in a row and i've only just noticed. I would like to get refunded and taken off ur register

Marie Bevan Jan 22, 2020

Please can someone call me as I did not agree to you taking £15 out of my account each month. [protected] for the last year it seems

I try Savin money myself and am getting no benefits a from this

• Ha
    Hannah forward Jan 21, 2020

I am requesting a refund to whatever this is as I do not know what WLY* completesave.c is but I have had £15.00 taken out of my bank because of this! I have not subscribed to anything which is why I am so baffled right now! I am requesting a refund as this has taken up my time and money.
    I am very unsure what this website and subscription is.

• Ca
    caterina avitabile Jan 21, 2020

Member ID: [protected]
    cancel confirmation number is: [protected]

Please provide the complete refund the whole amount of money (15 £ per month) taken without my authorisation from my bank account since August 2016

I never used their service and they charged me with no reason by taking money from my bank account with no autorisation

Sarahlou79! Jan 18, 2020

Money taken from my 17 year old daughters account. Fraud!! she hasn't set anything up. £15 direct debit. How do we cancel this and claim a refund?

• Ba
    Barry seaton Jan 15, 2020

I have just noticed that I am being changed for something I haven't authorised and never heard about what can I do about this thanks Mr Barry Seaton

Maisey delaney Jan 13, 2020

I have never signed up for anything to do with this all I have ever done is have a look on the website to see what it's all about, they have taken money out of my bank account today and I'm not happy about it my bank will be getting called I expect a full refund or I'll press charges for this

• Ke
    Kenneth Macainsh Jan 12, 2020

I had 15 pounds go out of my account which I did not authorise and want it cancelled so it doesn't happen again

• Po
    Polly knights Jan 08, 2020

I have never signed up to this website but it has taken £15 out of my bank account I am extremely annoyed and won't my money back