[Resolved] Complete Savings — scamming credit card numbers
I received a debit on my credit card of $12.00 on May 5th, which I did not give out, they called me from [protected] number and I told them I was not interested as well.
When I finally got ahold of Complet Savings they told me that I had logged onto an AmeriMarc site and they charged me a membership fee just because I logged onto their site. That still does not explain how they got my credit card number.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I have see where Pizza Hut and J. Miller have had complaints about Complete Savings as well.
Anyone else know what to do about this scam?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges
- WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- CompleteSave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Charge me for absolutely nothing