The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Complete Savings — using debit card unauthorized
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was making an appt. for AARP medicare because I received a card. When I called to make appt. a gentlemen connected me to this complete savings, which I never heard of. I hung up because I did not want anything. I checked my bank online and notice they had used my debit card and deducted $12.00, but I do not know where they got my card number since I talked to no one. I did email them and plan to call in the morning. How can companies do this without any authorization from card holder? Isn't this illegal?
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges
- WLY Complete Save - Money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - Unauthorized charges to bank account
- Complete Savings - Scamming credit card numbers
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised debits from my account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - About yourselves