[Resolved] Complete Savings — using debit card unauthorized
I was making an appt. for AARP medicare because I received a card. When I called to make appt. a gentlemen connected me to this complete savings, which I never heard of. I hung up because I did not want anything. I checked my bank online and notice they had used my debit card and deducted $12.00, but I do not know where they got my card number since I talked to no one. I did email them and plan to call in the morning. How can companies do this without any authorization from card holder? Isn't this illegal?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Lawrence Lush's Response · Jan 22, 2018
How has this company gained access to my credit card?
david mostyn's Response · Mar 14, 2018
Add me to the suckers who got done!
carole Hocking's Response · Oct 31, 2018
after checking my statement i have discovered i have been signed up for a mnthlypayment of £15 in tota £60 has been taken i have never given my permission in any way for this
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response · Nov 21, 2018
Hello Forum Members:
Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you.
If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that I can identify your membership record. If you wish to speak to someone directly, you can telephone our customer service centre on our free phone number, [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.
More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account