Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveFraudulent debit

Complete savings debited £15 from my account,
I don't even know this company and did not fill any membership form or enter into any membership or agreements with them to be taking £15 from my account

I have not heard about this company before and I don't know how they got my details

Just found out now and called my bank

Please am not interested in whatever membership

Please I need my money back

Amaka

Hello Amaka,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can contact us at [email protected]

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney taken out of my account

I was checking my bank account on the 5th of May and I saw that £15 had been taken out yesterday, 4th May, but I hadn't made any purchases yesterday. I called my bank and they told me to call complete save and I did but I was referred back to your website. I would like a full refund of £15 as soon as possible. I haven't got a membership with complete save so I don't know how they have my bank details, bit worrying. My desirable solution would be a full refund of £15.

Hello Tilly,

We have sent you an email today with details on how you signed up for the Complete Savings programme and provided us with authorisation to charge your account. That email also contains full details on the resolution to your query.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised payment

Why are you taking £15 out of my bank account?
      I was just looking at my bank statement and saw a payment I did not recognise.
      After looking it up I realised it was for this website. I currently have £15 pending to come out of my account (4.5.20) and it says it is a recurring payment??
      I do not use this website nor would I pay this every month.
      I want it cancelled and my money back.

Hello IWyatt,

E
        May 03, 2020

Complete Savings / Complete Save — £15 taken out my bank

Hi, My bank is with Lloyd's bank, and I've checked my bank statement and it says -£15 and that's for the 4th...

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorized charge

I have just gone trough on my bank account and I found you are taking £15 an month without my accord. That is started since December. Before Christmas I ordered few think on eBay. Probably something went wrong but I did not given my account details for all this tranzaction .
        I want to see my money back as soon as possible. If not I report to my bank. And will be worse.
        Many thanks
        Alexandru Savity

Hello Alexandru,

C
          May 03, 2020

CompleteSave.co.uk — Direct debit

I am very annoyed with this CompleteSave.co.uk, I have tried phoning on several occasions and simply...

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly complete savings

I have not provided my bank details to any company related to Complete save. I have had three debits of £15 form my bank account over the last 2 months. This is fraudulent, I am requesting my money back, and will report to trading standards. The information provided to other people is that they must have given their card/bank details to the company, which is completely untrue.
          Faye

Complete Savings / Complete Savemoney taken out of my account without authorisation

This was back years agao that i can recall and needs to stop .I will take this further as this has been going on for years and its money i cant afford to lose .I believe this was a train ticket about 10 years ago .Very unexceptable .How can you justify taking money from an account for so many years for a one off purchase .Its totally unlawfull .Since we are in lock down i have been through my accounts and thought this had stopped years ago only to find it as being reinstated

Hello Tilly,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney taking from my account

I will take this further!!

You have been taking £15 every month from my account. I have not signed up to anything and you have been taking it from my account every month. I am not happy, I want my money back! This is a disgrace. You have literally been robbing me without me knowing, I want my money back and I will go further if it is not resolved

Hello John29D,

Please note that due to current circumstances we are operating with a very limited amount of resources available to respond to a limited amount of member queries so there may be a lengthy delay in receiving a response to your email but you can be assured it will be answered.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken out of my account

I have just been charged £15 out of my bank account for no reason I have an under 18s account and have no idea why I have been charged this, I want my money refunded and for no more money to be taken out, I have read more complaints and this has happened to a lot of people, I have read that they have charged people £15 a month which has added up to £75, I am not happy as I have done nothing wrong and I do not want any more money to be taken out of my account

Hello Kyrasharp01,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney taken out of my account

David Hall
                  Bank account: santander
                  Account number ending: 8643

Please charge back and stop any further charges

My email [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

The money has been taken out off my account without my authority..

I except a full refund off any money I have paid up.. I have added my email address if you want any more information so please take time and read this

Hello Davis12345,

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking £15 on my bank account without authorization!!!

I've been checking my bank statements and found out that this WLY*Completesavings.co.uk is constantly taking £15 on my bank account since 31st of December 2019 and i dont even know what it is for.

I remember buying tickets for a Christmas event in Belton before this company started taking money on my bank but I am very sure that i did not register on to them or even share my bank account with them So, how come you are able to access my bank account! and how come there is no notification before taking money from my account!

This is a scam!

I cannot believe it! I need this to stop.. It's stealing really £15 a month is £180 a year!!!

Hello MariaSolano,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney taken from my account

Hi,

As these tough times are pressing, I have decided to take a look at how much money I have coming out of my account every month. Upon signing in and checking my outgoings I noticed that there was £15 leaving my account every month from wly complete savings. I have never signed up for such thing and have no idea what it is this company does. I need this to stop immediately please and I need someone to check how I am going to get this money back. Thank you!

Hello TiegoSantos,

• Updated by TiagoSantos · Apr 27, 2020

After submitting this I have seen that a lot of people are going through the same thing and they are being told that they must have somehow signed up?! This is not good enough! How is it possible that so many people have gone through the same experience? It needs stopping because it sounds very fraudulent to me

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised money taken from bank account

Monthly monet taken from my santander current account for 2 years over 300 pounds. The company have replied to my emails but just keep dodging the issue with excuses such as I don't have account details which I never had in the first place.

I have read all the other damning reviews and they all come to the same conclusion that this is a deception. Even if it was part of a deal no one would sign up to this knowingly.

Please anyone who wants to take action in small claims court please get in touch I would be happy to work as a team. We need to get our money back. I see the office is also offshore in switzerland. This sounds suspicious too to avoid uk law. Thanks karim

Hello Mr Karim's English Channel,

• Updated by Mr Karim's English Channel · Apr 27, 2020

Hi

I am getting 15 pounds taken from my bank account from complete wholesale. I have contacted them and they keep making exscuses which I am suspicious of.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised transactions

You have been fraudulently taking £15 from my account every month over the last 4 months without my knowledge. You've stolen a total of £60 from my account and I would like a refund as I can confirm I have not signed anything! I'm 19 and I don't earn a lot of money as it is and you have left me with nothing for the next two weeks so I would like a full refund and my name taken off your system and transactions stopped as I do not use your services.

Hello Kat2612,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorized payments

Every month I am being charged £15. I am unaware of signing up to anything that would result in this or making an account including my payment details of any kind. How can I cancel this 'subscription' ASAP so I don't lose any more money and I do think that a refund for the ridiculous amount of money I have lost with no benefit is required. I don't have a client number because I was not even aware I had an account. I am charged £15 on 2nd of every month. I can live without a refund but I need to stop being charged IMMEDIATELY.

Hello Cara,

We have sent you an email today with details on how you signed up for Complete Savings and details on the resolution to your query.

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*CompleteSave.co.uk — unauthorized charges of £15 to bank account monthly

I have seen an amount of £15 taken out of my account by WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk since January 2020, and I did not sign for any membership.

I want to say to WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk "Can you please return my money back and stop taking money from my account. Thank you. I even called and you confirmed that I don't have any account set with you and now I don't know how to cancel the transaction. "

Please any one can help me to remove my details from WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk system and stop this fraudulent act that they are doing.

My address: LE23DE

Hello June Li,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly*completesave.co.uk

I have never given any of my details to this company or website and they have taken £15 out of my account without my consent. I have no idea how they have accessed my information but I did not authorise any money to be taken out of my account and have never even heard of this website or company. I can see this has happened to many others and would like this issue to be resolved please. Especially in a time like this I cannot afford for money to be taken out of my account without my knowledge and would like a full refund as well as being informed how the website came to access my account information. If you can provide any solution that would be extremely helpful. Thankyou in advance.

Hello Emroseburnham,

CompletesaveUnauthorized deductions / theft

Completesave have been deducting £15 from me from the year 2019, January. I noticed the deductions late in 2018 around December but they continued from January 2019 to date. My account is fairly busy so i have not noticed it. When i complained, they refunded only £45 in three instalments. I need a full refund please. I did not subscribe to this service, there is no contract between us, i did not consent to have any deductions. I need my full refund please.

Will not settled for anything less.

Hello Kibetams,

• Ca
                                      Cara Moment Apr 26, 2020

This is happening to me also. How did you complain as I am still awaiting a response after trying to complain multiple times.

Complete SaveStealing money

I have had £15 taken from my account for no reason the only thing I have bought in the last 2 weeks is of amazon and I have had money stolen from my account from complete save. Some of the information asked such as category I do not understand because I have not signed up to this it is completely random. I expect a very fast response as this is stealing money and want it back into my account.