Zales / beware
My wife turned a new diamond ring into Zales to have it sized and three weeks later, we still have yet to see the ring. We fear it may be damaged beyond repair and their subcontract jeweller may be trying to cover his mistakes. We receive daily phone calls regarding delays in the shipping of the diamond they LOST and the replacement for the other one they BROKE!?
I am tired of the excuses and delays and no one at Zales seems to care about the emotional toll this is taking on my wife and the repeated trips to the mall to get them to fix their mistakes.
I sent a firm e-mail to their customer "service" and I have not received a response from them which does not surprise me, even though I threatened litigation if the ring is unserviceable due to their carelessness.
So, if you live in Utah, DO NOT SHOP at Zales or have repair and service work done on your jewellery if you want a smooth, painless experience.
More Zales Complaints & Reviews
- Zales - bad customer service and repair 
- Zales - rip off 
- Zales Jewelers - will not refund money for a returned item 
- Zales Engagement Rings - how can they get away with this stuff?! 
- Zales - wedding ring 
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - my ridiculous ring
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - cherished promise ring
- Zales - not honoring lifetime diamond warranty
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - watches to be repaired
- Zale Jewelers / Zales.com - un-authorized purchase made on my debit card may 7, 2018