Having problems with Tissot?

Tissot Customer Service Contacts

+41 329 333 111 (Switzerland)
+1 866 462 0050 (United States)
+1 416 703 1667 (Toronto, Canada)
+1 514 447 3074 (Montreal, Canada)
+44 845 899 0100 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 443 300 (Australia)
+43 19 818 538 (Austria)
+32 25 583 843 (Belgium)
+31 402 199 939 (Netherlands)
+852 25 189 792 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 133 800 (Singapore)
+66 26 100 200 (Thailand)
Chemin des Tourelles 17

• 1F, Yusei-fukushi Bldg, 550-0014 Osaka, Japan
  • Nicolas G Hayek Center, Chuo-Ku, 104-8188 Tokyo, Japan
  • 3F, Montoru Bldg, 5-4-5, Sakae, Naka-ku, 460-0008 Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
  • 4F, Tenjin Rinden Bldg, 3-14-31, Tenjin, Chuo-ku, 810-0001 Fukuoka, Japan
  • 5F, Sasseki Bldg, 3-8, Minami 1-jo-Nishi, Chuo-Ku, 060-0061 Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Singapore
1 Harbourfront Avenue, 98632 Singapore

Taiwan
7 segment No. 8115, 15th Floor, Civic Boulevard Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

Thailand
Ground Floor, M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand

Brazil
Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 1656 - 2º andar - Cj. A; Pinheiros - São Paulo - SP, Brazil

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tissot Customer Service. Initial Tissot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tissot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tissot. Discuss the issues you have had with Tissot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tissot Complaints & Reviews

TissotWatch 1853 Seastar

I bought this Tissot 1853 Seastar on 4/3/2019 and have had problems with it ever since.
A few months after purchase my watch stopped working altogether so took into store where i purchased it from to where they sent it off for repair. Told me it would take a couple of months but was back in a couple of weeks, with no answer to what was wrong with it apart from it was all working.
I thought great this could be a one off as I have always found Tissot to have a good name.
The second time i had to send it back as it was losing time constantly, not by minutes but by hours. Again the store sent it back to yourselves but this time i had an answer that it was the battery that was gone, so they had replaced this and all should be ok. Again i thought great even felt a little silly that it was the battery, but a day after having it back it started doing the same. Everyday i correct the time, i try wearing all day and even at night to see if it keeps the time - this does not work. It is constantly losing time so the problem was never resolved.
I am fed up of taking this into the shop for repair it shouldn't be after seeing the reviews here I'm not the only person that has been having many issues with a Tissot Brand,
To Resolve this issue i would like a full refund of the watch as i do think this particular one is of poor quality and craftmanship compared to my other.

Client Number: 6000176
Serial number of watch : JHQTYJ4D2
RFID: HHD 8CX 146 66L

TissotWatch t-[protected]

Dear sir,
    have a good day, I complaint for Tissot watch, I purchased it on 5-2-2016
    from Raja Sahib Link Road Model Town Lahore pakistan, but I did not use it yet, but now I open it but it did not working,
    please email me what is the best solution for me or what's app me
    Regard
    Muhammad Naeem
    naeem. [protected]@hotmail.com
    [protected] what's app

TissotTouch solar t091420 a/ fcl u6d r2t/ 15 b c0095687

Hello, I got my Tissot Touch Solar T091420 A/ FCL U6D R2T/ 15 B C0095687 as gift three years ago, and now have detected a blob on the display (up in the middle part of the display under the centrum part of the clock face). Read about that issue, and would like to ask if there's anything possible to do with this. So even if it's known that this model has such Issue I was asked to contact service in CZ (after warranty repair).

Dec 12, 2019

Tissot — Complaint regarding my tissot two tone ladies watch strap

Dear Sir/Madam, I have received a Tissot ladies watch on 2015 as an Anniversary gift. Since my fiance is a...

Dec 09, 2019

Tissot — Poor quality watches; two men’s kinetic energy watches

My first Tissot Men's auto watch was fine for 4 years until it stop instantly one afternoon. Shake the...

TissotTissot t-race touch, t081420 a

I bought this watch at beginning of 2015, the strap was damaged in Sept. 2018, I called BTC (Tissot sole agent in Egypt) they said this strap is not available and will be ordered for me, I've been following with them since that time for over than one year with unbelievable careless and procrastination attitude, I can't believe to throw the watch for 14 months unusable due to unavailable strap!!!
        Is this the quality you're promising your customers?!

TissotTissot veloci-t automatic chronograph watch

the chronograph buttons are not responding accordingly. Even if I push the upper right button, only the upper chronograph as displayed in the watch moves from 30 to 5, 5 to 10 and so on. Likewise, if I push the lower right button, only the left chronograph moves from 60 to 10, 10 to 20 and so on. Hence, the chronograph is not at all working. I tried several atrempts as suggested all over internet but with no good result. I have saved for a long time to buy the product and accordingly such occurrence bothers me a lot. Please suggest what to do as the warranty period is long gone.

Oct 21, 2019

Tissot — Customer services

Recently put my Tissot in for a new battery. Message came back saying that my watch was obsolete after 10...

Tissotwatch

Hi Team,

Please note that i have a problem with tissot EGYPT as w bought a watch from them and after a couple of time it color changed and appeared as non original watch not a original one and you can check the photos i added here so we applied this complaint as i don`t know how come i bought from tissot a watch which is expensive and its color changed like this however i bought a lot of other brands and the color not changed like this one so i need to know what can i do in such a situation is to not to but tissot again and not to recommend it to anyone or what ?

Tissotwatches

We had a very bad experience in Bucherer watch store in Lucerne, Switzerland.We were told that we will not get a tax refund if we do not have a credit card.we were told that prices for Tissot watches are same all over Switzerland But Boutique Silvia, Interlaken, Switzerland offered us 8% discount & helped us by filling out a form that can get us a tax refund even though we didn't have a credit card. This is a fraud and it is not accepted because they promised that it is the same price across Switzerland. We need immediate refund since we are still in Switzerland and will be leaving from Geneva on 13th. We request you to resolve this issue at the earliest so we can get a tax refund. Attached are the images of Bills from both the stores for comparison.

watches

Tissotrust in watch

Hi greetings,

I bought a tissot watch 3 years ago for around aed 2000 ($ 600) and it started to get rust inside and it stopped working all the dial keys got tight and cant use it anymore.

I gave to the service centre and the are asking me usd 235 to repair it.

I want to know if a watch of this price, water resist is supposed to get rust.

What kind of material is used to make this watch.

Did I bought a fake watch from the company that represent tissot in uae?

I have 4 tissot watches and all of them are ok, and now with this issue I started to loose trust on tissot and I regretting to have get 4 tissot watch.

Can anyone from your company help me to understand why the watch start to get rust in the first place.

Below is my contact details.

Yuwraj

+[protected]

[protected]@gmail.com

Tissottissot watch

we bought tissot watch and visited the service centre twice or thrice with no permanent solution on the same my watch is not working proper as I thought I was a defective piece we are suffering a lot after buying tissot watch please help us..watch strap is getting loose every time.. and also inner numbers are fall down as they are stick with local glue...

Aug 15, 2019

Tissot — order number ‪[protected]

I want to make a complain to the most unpleasant online shop from tissot website. I purchased a watch on...

Tissottouch screen

I bought the watch two year ago. It was working fine till one day when it started giving low battery warnings.
                    Since there is no service Centre in my area I tried to replace the battery myself. After seeing a lot of you tube video on battery replacement I gave it a try but unfortunately after bated replacement none of the sensors are working and touch is non responsive.
                    I am now deserted and have no clue of what to do . It was my mistake to buy such a expensive watch with such rate of failures

Jun 22, 2019

Tissot Shop — product

Dear sir/ madam, I have purchased a automatic watch from the shop address G a 08, g/f, the one, 100 nathan...

Jun 21, 2019

Tissot — watch

Dear concern, I bought one tissot watch from Itali and 6th April 2019 from Itali with 2 year international...

Tissott033410 b

Dear Concerned,

It is to bring in your kind knowledge that I bought this product about 1 and a half years ago.
                      Month ago it stopped working and I got its cell replaced.

Kindly confirm its warranty policy.

Also confirm will this product be replaced or what should I do?

As, if I would have been bought it from a local market at a much lesser cost. The stoppage wont matter, but if I have paid enough, I should be entertained properly.

Thank you.

Feb 06, 2019

Tissot — exchange not accepting

Hi I bought a watch cost Rs.21000 on 6th Feb 2019 which I changed mind to exchange it with any other model a...

Tissot — tissot t touch expert

I recently got my Tissot fixed at one of your service centre in Mahway, NJ. Paid close to $300 to fix it...

Tissot — watch

I bought my tissot watch from Ethos Watch Care, Chandigarh on 13-10-17 model no. T091.420.46.051.01 however...