Yahoo! / yahoo support

US Review updated:

Yesterday I called [protected] to get access to my email because I was sick and had to getanother Cell. Mark recieved total acess to my computer and said there was vireses and spywere that was blocking my access and for $12 the problem would be solved. so I gave my account info. then site for Bitcoins showed up and he asked for a picture ID and my drivers license. At that point I tried to stop the teansaction.He then hung up. I had to close my band accounts and Credit cards. So today called the same # to let them know what had happeded and now my computer was acting worse. I was informed that they would fix the problem . Once again I gave accec to my computer and was once again informed about the vireses and that my computer was hacked and that they still had control over my computer. Because it was my fault he would remove the hacker for a small fee. When I reminded him my funds were not avalible, he said there was nothing he would do. So Yahoo was hacked and now my computer is usless and now both the man today is still in my computer as well as the guy from yesterday so thank you Yahoo. By the wa my new email is [protected]@me.com. now lets see who else I can tell my story to.

Gw
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 17, 2017

I'm sorry this happened to you. This is actually a common internet scam and has nothing to do with Yahoo. The phone number you called isn't even associated with them and a quick Google search revealed that this is a scam phone number with representatives pretending to be with Yahoo. Yahoo was not hacked and you never spoke with them. Contact your bank right away.

• Po
      Nov 18, 2017

I pretty much stated the same thing you did. Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors of identifying what someone's boyfriend has said.