Yahoo! / email

I am constantly being spammed and sent disgusting emails. I have tried unsubscribing over and over again and it won't stop. Worst offenders are:

Sidet Presearch
4924 Balboa Blvd #482, Encino, CA 91316 - contact@helpfory.com Unsubscribe requests go to Ultralwor.net and say unsubscribe has been accepted, but they don't stop.

Also getting spammed by - reply@assistgray.com

Is there any way you can make them stop? They send me 100's of erection, Russian girls, sexy Ukrainian brides and all other sorts of vile disgusting emails.

Can you please make them stop? I don't want to have to change my email.

Heidi Huettinger
dbl8chs@ymail.com
[protected]

He
Oct 2, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Mar, 2018

Me too. Hundreds. did you get an answer. Not sure how to block

• Th
      23rd of May, 2018

@Karen Schloer the block doesn't work, at least yahoo's doesn't.

• Jc
      28th of Mar, 2018

I am constantly being spammed by helpfory.com. Is there anyway this can be stopped? Unsubscribe requests go to Ultralwor.net and contact@helpfory.com, unsubscribe is ignored. Help!!!

• Cm
      30th of Mar, 2018

Report to spam@uce.gov

It is the government email address to report SPAM. If enough people report it they will investigate it and put a stop to it.

• Cm
      3rd of Apr, 2018

Go to settings on the right-hand side of the screen.
    After hitting it choose "more settings".
    On the left-hand side choose "security and privacy". Once you choose that option the page should have an option to block the email address.
    To block an addresss hit "add" and enter the email address.

• Ka
      11th of Apr, 2018

@C.M Padget I have done that numerous times to block emails from contact@helpfory.com and it doesn't work. They just keep on coming.

• Th
      5th of May, 2018

@C.M Padget I've done all of that, doesn't work.

• Mi
      9th of May, 2018

I use Yahoo mail and get spam regularly. The big problem is that even though a sender's address is BLOCKED in the Yahoo options, I'm still receiving spam emails from them. contact@helpfory.com is in my list of BLOCKED but that doesn't seem to be working.

• Pi
      12th of May, 2018

First of all it can't be blocked. It's an invalid email address. Second of all I have complained to yahoo about helpfory.com and they won't do anything about them. I believe yahoo is generating those emails and most of the vulgar $ex spam. I've also reported to spam@uce.gov and havent heard anything back from them in almost a yr. As far as I'm concerned I'm done with yahoo and using my Gmail instead.

• Ro
      17th of May, 2018

Unable to block contact@helpfory.com. Anybody found any way to stop???

• Di
      23rd of May, 2018

any advice on stopping spam from esources always in my yahoo box!