Yahoo / yahoomail lottery

1 India Review updated:

If I understand your complaint correctly, you cannot receive certain mail on your Yahoo account. I have reviewed your account and I was able to see the reason why you have not been able to receive any mail with your ID. Your account has been flagged by our server as being used to spam and say lewd gestures to people. We have received numerous complaints from people you have emailed saying that you threatened them and that you are causing them to receive third party spam.

We have determined that you are in violation of Yahoo Mailing Agreement, and have put a hold on your account. We will be recycling your account ID soon and you will no longer be able to use that ID. I recommend creating another account with us, and please follow the general agreement for using our FREE service. We provide you with this FREE service, so please don't abuse it.

Comments

Am
  16th of Jul, 2008
Yahoo - mail
Mobile
Alabama

for some reason when I open my mail I cannot read any of it, there is just nothing there... and every thing I click on just makes the page return to the top! whats going on!

As
  6th of Aug, 2008
Yahoo - Mail account blocked
yahoo
India
yahoo.com

I am not able to recieve any mail in my yahoo account my ccount id is asamta85@yahoo.co.in have filled many complaints form but i did not get the positive answer please help!!!

Pr
  13th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,

I'm not able to access my yahoo account prathima143@yahoo.com, someone has hacked my email id and changed my password and memorable information and everything. I came to know from one of my friend that the person who has hacked is misusing my account n chatting with my friends using vulgar messages creating a bad impression on me. Could you please help me how to deal with it either cancelling it or gettin to access my account.

Thanking you,
Prathima nukala

Ma
  15th of Aug, 2008
Yahoo - not being able to cancel
Phone: 804-432-4607

i tried to cancel my membership and could not do it on line. eighter the page was missing, or try again later. i tried and tried and tried etc. etc. etc... but low and behold, my next payment was put through!!! and mysteriously i then could acess my account page and could cancel!!! and i did but now they have a payment of mine that has made my account short!!!and we know what that means.

Tr
  16th of Aug, 2008
Yahoo - Extremely rude and bad behavior of a person who uses
Yahoo

This particular person is harassing all those who would like to enjoy a good game of bridge on your site (yahoo bridge) he not only wrecks tables by making unwarranted bids, 7 no is his favorite, but is also will use abusive language while making it look like someone else is saying it. All those playing bridge support me in these charges.

Mi
  9th of Sep, 2008
Yahoo - Unfair to there employees
San Francisco
yahoo.com

Yahoo sucks. They slave us day and night in this small cubical for days . They dont even let us out for lunch. And they shorted me $300.00 on my last pay check!!

Bi
  9th of Sep, 2008

You should work for microsoft. Ill pay you more money!

Ma
  10th of Sep, 2008

What an annoying mail system! it seems slower every day; there is some new problem with it every day; and now you are prompted for your password constantly even though you are already in your own mailbox using your password.

Em
  13th of Oct, 2008

i have not been able to recieve any information from my e-mail

Sh
  15th of Oct, 2008

Dear Yahoo,

my id minniemouse8765 can be opened only in
email not my messenger.

Hoping that my messenger with this id will
be opened shortly.

Thanking you

Ka
  5th of Nov, 2008
Yahoo - unauthorized renewal

I rec'd my Sept. bank statement and there was a $77.94 charge I did not authorized. I went to my account there was no place to check cancel. I called the company they said all cancels need to be done on line. I went on line followed the steps and when it says to go into Manager Services you cannot get into it to cancel.

Tk
  6th of Nov, 2008

i have been informed that i won lottery through yahoo co.uk.should i believe it and give my information or not.pl.inform.

Sh
  10th of Nov, 2008

Please look at euchre table one at 6:15 am Monday Nov 3rd. Sang-ganger This person was making threats and holding things up to bash the players. Please band this player.

Je
  18th of Nov, 2008
Yahoo - access to address book
Maryland

I found that my entire address book has been deleted and that a scam email; was sent to all contacts in the address book

Jo
  25th of Nov, 2008
Yahoo - yahoo

I have lost all my things on yahoo I mean email the whole thing lost mt email address had to make new email address I lost many things I wanted to save adress book and every thing how can I get this back please advise me what to do thank u

Ga
  17th of Dec, 2008

iv had too reset my password 11 times now and still cannot log on to yahoo mail wot the hell is going off???

Dh
  1st of Feb, 2009

Hi,

I'm not able to access my yahoo account arora.dhiraj47@yahoo.c0.in,
Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.I dont think so it is very big problem but why this happens again and again.

I think this is my 5th mail sent to the yahoo complaint box but nobody can reply.

Pa
  3rd of Apr, 2009

I cant able to access my yahoo mail id "paulsondavid06@yahoo.co.in", my password has been changed by hackers. now iam unable to open my id. solve this problem as soon as possible please. i want to completely remove this id.

Regards,
Paulsathianathan

Bh
  28th of Apr, 2009

This is exactly what has happenned to me too, please inform where i should put in my complaint.

Sa
  14th of May, 2009
Yahoo - Can't delete
Yahoo

I have be trying to delete an alias for 4 months now. And the Yahoo servers and continue to get the same message from Yahoo. "oops are servers are taking a break..try again later..". Are their servers ever up. I've tried a 3 am . 4 pm, 8 pm etc.

Yahoo.. it's time for your servers to get off break.