Xoom / Money not received!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My friend sent me US$1000.00 using Xoom money transfer services. As per tracking number X-[protected] money was deposited in my National Bank of Canada but money never deposited. We contacted Xoom services by Telephone and by email but issue never solved. It took me a month the issue still there. Anybody interest to join with me to put them into the court, to stop them to repeat all the bad business activities and to protect the consumers? Goto see https://www.xoom.com/trackxfer?xferid=2223341073&invoice=X031184792166062

They said transaction completed but I do not receive a money.

Comments

5th of Jun, 2009

same thing happened to me.im form the philippines. my pakistani friend sent me last june 1, 2009 $4000. and the tracking number was not accepted. xoom gave another number but then when i checked to get the money yesterday it was again invalid.what should we do?

5th of Jun, 2009

please help me and my friend on what to do. he snet me $4000 last june 1 via xoom account but until now i can't get the money. the control number given is invalid. they gave new control number but still not valid when i picked up yesterday