Winn-Dixieterrible treatment

I was at the Cocoa Beach store on May 14 earlier in the day to shop and then went back around 5:45 to shop again. I was trespassed for thanking one of the girls who checked me out for blowing a quick-motioned thank you kiss with the way of my hand and arm. Apparently, the young mananger Joe was jealous of the fact that I did this to his girlfriend. So he called the police on me because he said the girls wanted to stop blowing them kisses and I said that I wasn't doing anything harmful and that the way I always say thank you or hello to my friends and or people who serve me. The G.M didn't do anything about it. I have shopped there for 13 years and this is how I am treated.

Ap

Comments

• Well stop blowing young girls kisses problem solved. If they don't like it DON"T do it.

•   Dec 10, 2010

what guy isnt going to mad that someones blowing kisses to his girl? i bet you are CREEEPY

• Er
      Feb 03, 2012

winn dixie store in middleburg florida has a real issue with employee welfare.My daughter currently works here and was approached by a manager and pulled aside in to their office without a third party present. she was so distraught after it i decided to launch this complaint on how the management of this store conducts its service to its employees. i am going to seek further actions through winn dixie corporate and an attorney due to the power grabbing approach. Very unfair management practices need addressed.