Winn-Dixie — terrible treatment
I was at the Cocoa Beach store on May 14 earlier in the day to shop and then went back around 5:45 to shop again. I was trespassed for thanking one of the girls who checked me out for blowing a quick-motioned thank you kiss with the way of my hand and arm. Apparently, the young mananger Joe was jealous of the fact that I did this to his girlfriend. So he called the police on me because he said the girls wanted to stop blowing them kisses and I said that I wasn't doing anything harmful and that the way I always say thank you or hello to my friends and or people who serve me. The G.M didn't do anything about it. I have shopped there for 13 years and this is how I am treated.
More Winn-Dixie Complaints & Reviews
- Winn Dixie - cashing checks 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment by mgmt.
- Winn Dixie - selling rotten food 
- Winn Dixie /Sanders Farms Chicken - rotten meat for the 3rd time 
- Winn-Dixie Stores - deli department
- Winn-Dixie - employees
- Winn-Dixie Stores - pharmacist richard and winn dixie manager
- Winn-Dixie Stores - employee
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacy refuse to fill medications