Whirpool / Washing Machine / needed $370 in repairs after just one year of use!
Our Whirlpool Washing machine (Model Number: WTW5590SQ0) was brand new in January 2007. Conveniently, it broke just outside of its one year warranty. We called the service number listed on the underside of the washer lid and our bill is $375 to fix the problem. Something about the gear box needs to be replaced. We could get a whole new machine for that price.
We are just a couple, two people doing their normal laundry, rarely even filling to the machine to capacity, so excessive or mis-use was not to blame. This was just a bad product.
More Whirpool / Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - part shipped that was canceled
- Whirlpool Corporation - Delivery of ordered refrigerator
- Whirlpool Corporation - your customer service refund of credit department
- Whirlpool Corporation - fridge has to much suction on the doors
- Whirlpool - washer