Whirlpool / technical staff never tried to contact and resolved the problem
I’ve had the same bad experience with Sears and a frontload washer that I purchased from them. Within a year of purchase the drive belt broke. The technician arrived to do the repair after 3 weeks of waiting but failed to bring the belt along. I actually had to run out and find and purchase the belt myself otherwise I would have had to wait another 3 weeks for the repair. After the drive belt, the bellow ripped. That was another 5 weeks of waiting for Sears to order and deliver the bellow.
Turns out the repair technician did not install the bellow correctly and my washer shredded my sheets and shirts. I fixed the bellow myself and today the drive belt broke again. Sears has horrible customer service and their technicians are useless. I will never buy anything from Sears again and tell everyone I know about my experience.
I am using Whirlpool fully automatic washing machine Model ::Whirlpool White Magic 650h since last 1 year it was having technical problem as leakage, spinning, rinse at the time of usage…… Components were changed 4 months back but still the problem is same . We called at customer care… n…no. of times requesting to get the same rectified but we were only provided with the complaint no. NOTHING ELSE…. Technical staff never tried to contact and resolved the problem.
our fully automatic whirlpool washing machine whitemagic is not working properly for the past 4 days.A complaint was launched at the authorised service center, Sri Vignesh Air Fridge, Vellore, on 11.01.12 (complaint No.374).It was informed that they will come by evening.but nobody turned up for the past 3 days inspite of several phone calls.Response from the center was very very poor. As we both are Doctors working, it is very difficult to manage without the machine.
Hence, immediate action may be taken to rectify the repair and may kindly advice the firm M/s.Sri Vignesh Air fridge, vellore to take up the repairs and do it within atleast 3 days of complaint.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2012
Hello Mole. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintboard), your user ID name (Mole), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.[protected]@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products