Whirlpool / technical staff never tried to contact and resolved the problem

United States Review updated:

I’ve had the same bad experience with Sears and a frontload washer that I purchased from them. Within a year of purchase the drive belt broke. The technician arrived to do the repair after 3 weeks of waiting but failed to bring the belt along. I actually had to run out and find and purchase the belt myself otherwise I would have had to wait another 3 weeks for the repair. After the drive belt, the bellow ripped. That was another 5 weeks of waiting for Sears to order and deliver the bellow.

Turns out the repair technician did not install the bellow correctly and my washer shredded my sheets and shirts. I fixed the bellow myself and today the drive belt broke again. Sears has horrible customer service and their technicians are useless. I will never buy anything from Sears again and tell everyone I know about my experience.

I am using Whirlpool fully automatic washing machine Model ::Whirlpool White Magic 650h since last 1 year it was having technical problem as leakage, spinning, rinse at the time of usage…… Components were changed 4 months back but still the problem is same . We called at customer care… n…no. of times requesting to get the same rectified but we were only provided with the complaint no. NOTHING ELSE…. Technical staff never tried to contact and resolved the problem.

our fully automatic whirlpool washing machine whitemagic is not working properly for the past 4 days.A complaint was launched at the authorised service center, Sri Vignesh Air Fridge, Vellore, on 11.01.12 (complaint No.374).It was informed that they will come by evening.but nobody turned up for the past 3 days inspite of several phone calls.Response from the center was very very poor. As we both are Doctors working, it is very difficult to manage without the machine.

Hence, immediate action may be taken to rectify the repair and may kindly advice the firm M/s.Sri Vignesh Air fridge, vellore to take up the repairs and do it within atleast 3 days of complaint.

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2012

Hello Mole. My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Whirlpool. We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintboard), your user ID name (Mole), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Whirlpool.[protected]@whirlpool.com. We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.

Mo

Comments

• Se
      1st of May, 2012

Dear Mole,

We would like to apologize for the troubles you have been through surrounding the repair of your Whirlpool Washer. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are sorry to hear you had to repair the washer yourself and that our service technician was not able to. We do appreciate your continued patronage and we would like to speak with you and look further into this. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the Whirlpool washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Mole you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.