Whirlpool — kitchenaid dishwasher
We purchased a Kitchen Aid dishwasher 6 weeks ago (after our Maytag died after 5 years) and it does not clean the dishes. We have had 2 service techs out, one from the store and one from Whirlpool (they only use 1 company in my area). Despite trying all of their suggestions (use powder, use pod, use liquid, run the hot water prior, do not run the water prior, do not rinse dishes before putting in...) and taking 2 days off to be there, the dishes are still not being cleaned. The Whirlpool staff on the phone are not sympathetic and just continue to repeat the same suggestions and say that there is nothing they can do but send out the tech again.
NEVER AGAIN will I purchase a Whirlpool product!
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response · Nov 17, 2017
Hi dmdl, we apologize for the issues you are having with the Dishwasher. We understand how frustrating it can be and we would like to look into this further with you. Please email us at: [protected]@kitchenaid.com with the model and serial number of the Dishwasher as well as your contact information, the site that you left your review on and a brief description of the problem so that we can further review this issue with you directly.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products