Whirlpool Corporation / whirlpool cabrio washer
I purchased the Whirlpool Cabrio washer about 5 years ago (2013).
Problem #1 -The washer itself worked fine, but the lid kept sticking and popping up. Called in for warranty work but not covered. Had to sit a clothes basket or something heavy so the washer would operate. (Co worker had the same problem with same style washer.)
Problem #2 - The washer was rusting in the front and on the side both on the outside. I talked to a coworker and they had the exact same washer but it was rusting on the inside and getting their clothes dirty. I noticed the rust on the side went to the floor, meaning some minor water was leaking. this created a rust stain on the floor and caused minor damage to the base board in the laundry room. Pics are attached of the front and side.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products