Whirlpool Corporation / oven glass/microwave glass/cabrio washing machine

1 United States

Purchase 5/27/10 Range Elect Serial #K01896084 - DBL oven GGE350LWS
Microwave OTR SS CMH5184XVS - DO1696412
Cabrio Washing Machine
The top and the bottom glass of the 2 ovens cannot possibly have been sealed properly! (I have had 60 years worth of ovens. All different brands.) Both the ovens and microwave have steam marks running down the inside of the double glass. It has looked horrible for quite some time. I didn't complain because I thought I would just have one of the service men remove the glass and take care of the problem due to not being sealed properly. I CANNOT imagine that this could even happen because of the sealing process, but it did! I have been married 59 years and had other brands and never had this happen. I take great pride in keeping my appliances in top shape and looking brand new. Well, this is driving me crazy thinking my guests think I have not taken care of it properly and it just plain looks filthy. My eye goes directly to this every day! PLEASE, even though it has been 8 years, send someone to fix this for me. I am a first time Whirlpool customer and believe me, am about to never be one again.
My Washing Machine is the first one that has ruined all of my white clothes. I prided myself on my whites being very white until this machine. The amount of water and the fact that nothing light looks clean is disgusting. I have always had Maytag and an agitator that was tall and lots of water that washed my clothes perfect. I even once had a Refrigerator brand that I loved. It had a pumping effect that washed the clothese beautifully. I could kick myself because I did not want this type of washer and the salesman talked me into it saying it would be as good as the machines with the tall agitators. Well, IT IS NOT. If I was a new bride I probably would not know the difference but I am a senior. I know a good job from a bad job.
I hope and pray that you do something to make me a happy customer. At this point, I know the glass in the ovens can be fixed but I doubt this worthless washing machine can be improved. Please take care of these probloems ASAP since I have not been a complaining, nasty customer.
Respectfully, '