Whirlpool Calypso Washer / soap on clothing

1 United States

I have a Calypso Washing Machine and have nothing but problems. The company I bought the washer from, after trying to figure out the problems as to why I was getting bleach all over clothes that should not have bleach on them, changed the bleach dispenser.

They have never been able to fix my other problem. No matter how little soap I use, when I wash dark clothing, there are soap marks on the clothing. I always have to use an extra rinse in the first washing, then I always have several pieces that still have soap on them, so I have to run them through another wash cycle without any soap in order to get the soap off the clothing. I finally quit calling the serviceman, because he could not suggest anything except using less soap, which I tried and it did not work, or he told me that in the middle of the cycle to open the lid and reposition the clothing so all of the clothing would have a better chance of coming out clean. Now isn't that ridiculous? I do not have time to stand by the washer and do that, nor do I feel like that is the answer.

We received some info and the class action suit, but it did not specify the problem I was having, and I tried to call the phone number for weeks and could never get through, so I quit trying.